Sudanese army, Ethiopian militias clash near border

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
sudan hanoolaato!
sudan_waving_flag_closeup_256.png

Tension between Ethiopia and Sudan is a win for Egypt.

@xabashi @Nomoregames2019 @Asaana

This has been going on for decades i.e. clashes between Sudanese forces and mostly armed Ethiopian farmers in the border area. No big deal and the two governments know it well and are in constant communication. Just few days ago there was a video conference between the two PMs and their high level cabinet members. Both governments are grown ups to handle the matter in a an adult way and calm the situation. I am pretty much confident the two sides can handle this issue well. There is simply no rational reason to go to war unless we became complete idiots.

Mashallah, The dirty arab wenchs who left their culture for foreign ways will fight the dirty ethiopian dogs who eat the raw meat their dogs scavenged and from the same mouth as well kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. May they destroy themselves to oblivion and destruction

Mashallah, The dirty arab wenchs who left their culture for foreign ways will fight the dirty ethiopian dogs who eat the raw meat their dogs scavenged and from the same mouth as well kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. May they destroy themselves to oblivion and destruction

Sudanis are good people. They support somalis, I don't get why you're hating on them.

Sudanis are good people. They support somalis, I don't get why you're hating on them.
I hate everything that is not similar to me, Im a ignorant close minded bigot and i love it and relish it i only wish before i die that i am able to direct this behavior in to violence, They speak arabic say they are arabs but they are truly not so i consider them my enemies

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I hate everything that is not similar to me, Im a ignorant close minded bigot and i love it and relish it i only wish before i die that i am able to direct this behavior in to violence, They speak arabic say they are arabs but they are truly not so i consider them my enemies

Toxic nationalism

Toxic nationalism
I call it productive life changing ultranationalism, I grew up in crime ridden worthless housing estates in sweden and used my hateful anger in meaningless post code wars , But recently started to direct my anger in a better way in a ultranationalist direction

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
After Ethiopia is destroyed and Failmaajos sugar daddy Abiy is broke again this is how Failmaajo will show up to Kenyatta’s palace in Nairobi “blease forgive me” kkk

FE6866D2-171F-4DF1-9F30-3B8179A90E4A.jpeg

This is a psycho drama.
Abye wants Amhara votes.
Under Meles he gave out Amhara land to Sudanese.
So Abue is playing games wanting to look tough guy and get votes from Amhara.

Trending