Sudan Will Move to Normalize Relations With Israel

AP20297596657330.jpg

Screen-Shot-2020-10-23-at-21.10.57-e1603476798366.png

Sudans generals have actually done it, they have now got big and strong allies making Hamdok and the civilian government weaker....

Invader

๐Ÿ‘พpส…ษนoส pวส‡ษส…วxแด‰d ษ uแด‰ ฦƒuแด‰สŒแด‰ส…๐Ÿ‘พ
so what does this mean ?? will the civilian gov be overthrown ???
Yes a military dictatorship like Bashir.

Did you ever think they'd be a democracy?

It's like Putin using Medvedev for his own gains.

The population opposes Israel by 85%.

They don't listen the people of Sudan.

so what does this mean ?? will the civilian gov be overthrown ???

I am expecting a Sisi style scenario happening in Sudan, supported by rich gulf monarchies, Israel and the US

The civilian government is disliked by gulf monarchies, because they are trying to promote democracy in Sudan. It is also arguably disliked by the US because unlike Burhan and the other military generals, Hamdok is very reluctant to establishing relations with Israel fearing internal backlash from the general population.

It is a fact now that the military has all the support from the strong players in the world, if they decided to just overun hamdok and take over the government fully, no1 would actually stand in their way.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I am expecting a Sisi style scenario happening in Sudan, supported by rich gulf monarchies, Israel and the US

The civilian government is disliked by gulf monarchies, because they are trying to promote democracy in Sudan. It is also arguably disliked by the US because unlike Burhan and the other military generals, Hamdok is very reluctant to establishing relations with Israel fearing internal backlash from the general population.

It is a fact now that the military has all the support from the strong players in the world, if they decided to just overun hamdok and take over the government fully, no1 would actually stand in their way.

yikes, scary stuff. I really hope Sudan doesnโ€™t get into civil war but it does seem like no Muslim country is allowed to have peace ๐Ÿ˜”

I have a conspiracy theory. All the conflict we are seeing in the Muslim world, what if what happened in Somalia wasnโ€™t a random event what if we were just the first ones to be taken out and the west has been plotting this for decades ( not since 9/11).

Trending

Latest posts