Sudan revolution heroine diss Somalia

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Your tribalism is in your likes. You will be exposed:fredo:

I will always support the government in Mogadishu no matter who leads it, remember who ever is elected will go away after their term ends and a new person will be trusted to lead the country. Guys will come and go but our country will remain. This is why itโ€™s important to see the bigger picture, and not always through the lenses of regional politics:)

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
How can they humiliate anyone when worse things happened and continue to happen in Sudan.

1.Darfur genocide

2. Sudan literally broke up into two countries in 2011 (South Sudan) :lol:

3. Dictatorship

the list goes on
All three basically happened in somalia. 1.Isaaq, mudug and rahanweyn genocides.
2.Somalia being fractured between federal states and somaliland not to mention NFD and Gaalbeed.
3.Siad barre's 21 year dictatorship

Also at least Khartoum does not get bombed by a terrorist group frequently.

All three basically happened in somalia. 1.Isaaq, mudug and rahanweyn genocides.
2.Somalia being fractured between federal states and somaliland not to mention NFD and Gaalbeed.
3.Siad barre's 21 year dictatorship

Also at least Khartoum does not get bombed by a terrorist group frequently.
Its a numbers game here millions died in the Sudanese Civil war & Darfur Genocide. Far more than seen in Somalia. I'll count my blessings and say at least millions didn't die in Somalia as seen In Ethiopia, DR Congo, Sudan etc. Nor was my capital under water (Atlantis 2.0)

Its a numbers game here millions died in the Sudanese Civil war & Darfur Genocide. Far more than seen in Somalia. I'll count my blessings and say at least millions didn't die in Somalia as seen In Ethiopia, DR Congo, Sudan etc. Nor was my capital under water (Atlantis 2.0)
The millions dead were all in South Sudan and mainly perished due to famine. Also floods affect all semi-arid countries (interestingly enough Cairo has the worst flooding) and 99% of the flood damage happened in farming villages outside of Khartoum.

Either way comparing struggles is stupid, especially since both countries suffered a lot.

Trending

Latest posts