Sudan autosomal study

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we are your overlords :chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

You're like a broken record :kodaksmiley:

You're the one who keeps regurgitating his Suugo-science about the horn being the Afro-Asiatic Urheimat.

Who's "we" nicca? I only have one lord and that's Allah SWT, not some xabashi midget. How much you want to bet you're probably not even a real xabashi either, you're one of those brainwashed Cushites like Agew and Sidama.:heh:

@Menelik III

Is there a process of assimilation among Habeshas?

Can someone join your ethnic group?
Yes and No. Traditionally habeshas don't actively assimilate people. That's why there's still so much diverse people in the country. When other people were colonized, we become landlords but leave the population intact. Even Oromos who have been culturally assimilated ( taking habesha names, language, culture, religion) still aren't and don't consider themselves habesha.

Yes and No. Traditionally habeshas don't actively assimilate people. That's why there's still so much diverse people in the country. When other people were colonized, we become landlords but leave the population intact. Even Oromos who have been culturally assimilated ( taking habesha names, language, culture, religion) still aren't and don't consider themselves habesha.

Have there been Somalis who have become Habesha officially?

Many of my family members have been Habeshized in the sense of culture, language etc

Have there been Somalis who have become Habesha officially?

Many of my family members have been Habeshized in the sense of culture, language etc
I know of individual cases, but not entire communities. There was a Somali who became a
Dejazmach or commander of the center of the traditional army during precolonial times.

You still didn't answer my question. I was arguing that kush was indegnous as in non Afroasiatic.

The reason why I bring up when Ethiopic languages arose is because it's more or less a time frame of "ancientness". The agew and zagwe empire are apart of Ethiopian history and are a continuation of earlier kingdoms (D'mt, Aksum).

Ps Ethio-Semitic languages are indigenous.

The Afroasiatic long precedes the establishment of Kush..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afroasiatic_Urheimat

Date of Afroasiatic
"The earliest written evidence of an Afroasiatic language is an Ancient Egyptian inscription dated c. 3400 BC (5,400 years ago).[6] Symbols on Gerzean pottery resembling Egyptian hieroglyphs date back to c. 4000 BC, suggesting a still earlier possible date. This gives us a minimum date for the age of Afroasiatic. However, Ancient Egyptian is highly divergent from Proto-Afroasiatic (Trombetti 1905: 1–2), and considerable time must have elapsed in between them. Estimates of the date at which the Proto-Afroasiatic language was spoken vary widely. They fall within a range between approximately 7,500 BC (9,500 years ago) and approximately 16,000 BC (18,000 years ago). According to Igor M. Diakonoff (1988: 33n), Proto-Afroasiatic was spoken c. 10,000 BC. According to Christopher Ehret (2002: 35–36), Proto-Afroasiatic was spoken c. 11,000 BC at the latest, and possibly as early as c. 16,000 BC. These dates are older than dates associated with most other proto-languages. Culturally this falls within the period of the Halfan culture which may have been Proto-Afroasiatic."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-M215_(Y-DNA)

"The origins of E-M215 were dated by Cruciani in 2007 to about 22,400 years ago in the Horn of Africa.[7][Note 1] E-M35 was dated by Batini in 2015 to between 15,400 and 20,500 years ago.[8] In June 2015, Trombetta et al. reported a previously unappreciated large difference in the age between haplogroup E-M215 (38.6 kya; 95% CI 31.4-45.9 kya) and its sub-haplogroup E-M35 (25.0 kya; 95% CI 20.0-30.0 kya).[9]

The ancient dispersals of the major E-M35 lineages. The map shows the supposed earliest movements of E-M215 lineages as described in the most recent articles.[2][7][10][11]
All major sub-branches of E-M35 are thought to have originated in the same general area as the parent clade: in North Africa, the Horn of Africa, or nearby areas of the Near East. Some branches of E-M35 are assumed to have left Africa thousands of years ago, whereas others may have arrived from the Near East. For example, Underhill (2002) associates the spread of the haplogroup with the Neolithic Revolution, believing that the structure and regional pattern of E-M35 subclades potentially give "reagents with which to infer specific episodes of population histories associated with the Neolithic agricultural expansion". Battaglia et al. (2007) also estimate that E-M78 (called E1b1b1a1 in that paper) has been in Europe longer than 10,000 years. Accordingly, human remains excavated in a Spanish funeral cave dating from approximately 7,000 years ago were shown to be in this haplogroup.[12] Two more E-M78 have been found in the Neolithic Sopot and Lengyel cultures too.[13]"

. The dates for the various DNA groups are 20-38 kya, long before Dmt and Aksum enter the picture. Note that V-32 joins M-215 at Kush before proceeding south. How can you still argue they were not Cushites?

Apollo

VIP
E1b1b did not originate in Ethiopia, but it originated in either Sudan, Libya, or Egypt.

There's more diversity of E-M35 in North Africa (V68 & Z827) than in Ethiopia.

So you wish to adopt their culture, language and assimilate? I’m not surprised, half of you guys are Oromos. Maybe you’re that assimilated Oromo guy @The Ashari?

Dir are 82-100% Haplogroup T
Oromos are only 4% Haplogroup T

Darod, Hawiye are more replated to Oromos paternally than Dir.

Apollo

VIP
Dir are 82-100% Haplogroup T
Oromos are only 4% Haplogroup T

Darod, Hawiye are more replated to Oromos paternally than Dir.

Haplogroups are meaningless and do not imply 'relatedness'.

Autosomal DNA is the only thing that matters. And Darods and Hawiye are completely unmixed with Oromos, nada.. 0%.

Haplogroups are meaningless and does not imply 'relatedness'.

Autosomal DNA is the only thing that matters. And Darods and Hawiye are completely unmixed with Oromos, nada.. 0%.

Most Darod are descended from Oromos who assimilated to the Somali ethnic group. Just look at Geri Kombe Darod. That is the ancient Darod link with Oromia. They are the Darod prototype that haven't fully evolved into the Somali.

As for the few Dir clans in Hararghe who mixed with Oromos, it is very recent and a testament to our loss in the War. It is a source of pride, not grief.

Apollo

VIP
Most Darod are descended from Oromos who assimilated to the Somali ethnic group. Just look at Geri Kombe Darod. That is the ancient Darod link with Oromia. They are the Darod prototype that haven't fully evolved into the Somali.

As for the few Dir clans in Hararghe who mixed with Oromos, it is very recent and a testament to our loss in the War. It is a source of pride, not grief.

Retard, Oromos originate from proto-Somalis who went to South Ethiopia. They are diluted Somalis, mixed race with South Ethiopians. They are not the ancestors of Somalis who are far purer than Oromos.

Retard, Oromos originate from proto-Somalis who went to South Ethiopia. They are diluted Somalis, mixed race with South Ethiopians. They are not the ancestors of Somalis who are far purer than Oromos.

I never said they are the ancestors of Somalis. I said they are the ancestors of the 'Darut'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending