Sudan attacks Ethiopian troop in El Fashaga

Based

VIP
Somalia should stay neutral but damn if we had our shit together, we would be approaching golden times to take back what’s ours. Ethiopia is a ticking time bomb.

Somalia should stay neutral but damn if we had our shit together, we would be approaching golden times to take back what’s ours. Ethiopia is a ticking time bomb.
f*ck Somaliweyn. We should build a coalition of Muslim ethnic groups, defeat the kuffar highlanders, subjugate them and create an Islamic union in the horn.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
That is far away, waay far away, we aren't even a stable country, securitly and economically, the drought is the biggest threat

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I don’t see anything wrong with my ideas in theory. Can you explain why My ideas are “disgusting”? Is Islamic unity “disgusting” to you?
how you say f*ck to your ppl uniting, while you run behind uniting with ppl that may take your land, and no stabilty with

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I’m all about uniting Somalis but i’m also about uniting Muslims in the region under Islam just like Imam Ahmad did centuries ago.
GraveJoyfulAtlasmoth-max-1mb.gif

it wont work. the horn is not like pakistan. its like the caucasus and balkans combined on steroids.
I’m well aware. These are just my ideas in theory and it’s possible to put them in practice if we spread the Islamist ideology among the locals.

Laagite

الداروودي
Ours?
The Somali Region now is seeing more development now than Somalia in 3 decades, let reer DDS decide their own fate as of right now they're the most stable state in Ethiopia, and it should stay that way until Addis implodes from within.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Ours?
The Somali Region now is seeing more development now than Somalia in 3 decades, let reer DDS decide their own fate as of right now they're the most stable state in Ethiopia, and it should stay that way until Addis implodes from within.
We can’t afford to subsidise SR tbh. The Somali government should focus on domestic policies

we couldn’t care less about the Ethiopian dam. It provides better flow management for farmland downstream in Sudan.

But AlFashaqa is Sudanese and Ethiopia deserved every shot or bomb that will come its way for conducting such a cowardly act. Sudan handed Ethiopia nearly 130 prisoners of war peacefully. Yet Ethiopia considering its very low morale after so many defeats within such a short period of time felt the need to murder “kidnapped” prisoners of war.

Trending