Sudan 30th of October March! Somalis, pray for Sudan!!

Lol is that you partying in Nairobi with your fellow Dinka elite while 99% of South Sudan still doesn't have access to electricity?

Anyways,

Well, I'm not in Nairobi with those so called "elites"; I wish them far more ill will than any Northerner -- in both individual and collective terms; I would like nothing more than to see them all dead for having failed our millions of martyrs and centuries of resistance.

We had the resources to at least catch up economically with the North during and after the Interim Period, so trust that I won't be expending any emotional energy on some coup in the North.

It's laughable that you would think this coup would be sufficient grounds for "partying" on my part; I'm not "partying" at all; I am making light of the history of antipathy between the two Sudans. It's not that deep, so rein it in.

Well, I'm not in Nairobi with those so called "elites"; I wish them far more ill will than any Northerner -- in both individual and collective terms; I would like nothing more than to see them all dead for having failed our millions of martyrs and centuries of resistance.

We had the resources to at least catch up economically with the North during and after the Interim Period, so trust that I won't be expending any emotional energy on some coup in the North.

It's laughable that you would think this coup would be sufficient grounds for "partying" on my part; I'm not "partying" at all; I am making light of the history of antipathy between the two Sudans. It's not that deep, so rein it in.
Relax habibi I just wrote one sentence :stressed:

Relax habibi I just wrote one sentence :stressed:

ah.gif

It is officially:-

Biden, Macron, Germany, Britain and Sudans civilian leadership vs Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Emirates and Sudans Burhan (the military)

Politics will always be politics

Saudi Arabia, UAE, UK, US urge return of Sudan civilian-led rule​

Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and the United States have urged the restoration of the civilian government in Sudan following last week’s coup.

The two Arab states, which enjoy close ties with Sudan’s ruling military, had previously had only emphasised stability in the country.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021...uae-uk-urge-return-of-sudan-civilian-led-rule

US in talks with Israel to convince the Sudanese army to step back whilst Macron is pushing for european sanctions unless Hamdok is restored

_107649928_054995952-1.jpg

Trending

Latest posts