Suck on this British Somalis

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-bristol-50585378
Bristol is an area full of leftists. We prefer to vote for the Lib Dems or Labour while Labour reigns supreme. We have diversity but if we don’t keep it like this we’ll end up like Manchester,Birmingham and London which are infested with crime especially knife crime which isn’t frequent in Bristol.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Bristol is full of landers. It shouldn’t be nominated for anything imo
Not full there is a sizeable XAMAR population and some Djiboutian Somalis like my mother. I never heard of Puntland until I went on Sspot. There are basically no Puntites in Bristol which keep the Somali Community at bay as most of them are like @DR OSMAN Qabilist dumbasses. There are also jubalanders but they’re a minority.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Bristol is full of landers. It shouldn’t be nominated for anything imo

2a6bb55387dfcd938ac771478db8828a.jpeg

stfu

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Not full there is a sizeable XAMAR population and some Djiboutian Somalis like my mother. I never heard of Puntland until I went on Sspot. There are basically no Puntites in Bristol which keep the Somali Community at bay as most of them are like @DR OSMAN Qabilist dumbasses. There are also jubalanders but they’re a minority.

bristol somalis and cardiff are two isaaq majority cites with low crime rates

bristol somalis and cardiff are two isaaq majority cites with low crime rates

But, there is a huge SL diaspora community in London. I remember watching a video about a subclan of Hj called Reer Younis who inhabit Caynaba and the western sool region had their own hall dedicated to them for the purpose of launching a foundation called "reer younis foundation".

Last edited:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
But, there is a huge SL diaspora community in London. I remember watching a video about a subclan of Hj called Reer Younis who inhabit Caynaba and the western sool region had their own hall dedicated to them and its called "reer younis foundation".

london has been flooded by darood refugees from the 2000s mate london=darood city

Macalin M

Out here
True but why is everything south of PL Xamar to you guys kkkkkk

My good cousin lives in Bristol. He lives in a very quiet, boring area though

Trending