Success in the west

ReerGarissa

Your feet look like two sacks of shit
What is the reason Chinese, Indians etc are succesful in the West while Somalis tend to fail.

Lately I am thinking this is because the Chinese and the Indians leave their shitty countries and come to the west and live like the successful white people.

Somalis come to the west and they emulate the exslaves who are failures really.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
1. They immigrated earlier, thus had time to set up various businesses and take over.

2. They immigrated for economic gain whilst the Somalis immigrated for safety and a better life.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
One's an economic migrant the other is a refugee

You can figure out the rest

That is an excellent answer. Chinese And Indians come to the West armed with education. So as soon as they come to the West, life is sweet. They live better than even the whites natives

ReerGarissa

The blacks have been in America 400 years. How come they still act like their igbo ancestors?

ReerGarissa

Anyways my point was, Somalis should emulate white people, just like the chinese do, in order to be succesfull in the west

You answered your own question and Igbos are far more successful than black Americans. They are not ghetto either, in fact most West Africans distance themselves from black Americans and I dont blame them. Any smart person who is cultured and cares about their reputations and that of their community would.

The thing is other ethnicity such as Chinese and whites kids look up to their parents, but when it comes to us, our parents look up to us for future success.
Crazy right?
But some Somalis don't realise

Beware of Chinese elders, they are the one who have done the Cultural Revolution. A level of savagery never reached in the history of mankind
1474235081-1470088561-risitas-87.png

Trending