Success! Half a Billion To Be Invested In Puntland In The Next Year

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Wow...what a pull. I'm incredibly impressed with President Deni. Only eight months, into his Presidency and hes achieved soo much.

Great things are coming for Puntland. In times like this, we must make our prayers, and be grateful to the Most Merciful (SWT)....For whatever we have, is down to him and him only.
We must also, send duas and salutations, to Rasolullah (SAW).

Also, make duas for our ancestors, those who've put blood, sweat, and tears, into our lands.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I like this forum for investment because investment is a way to build up an economy but not the only way. PL must not rely only on business investment from diaspora business-men and foreign direct investment like Hyundai or Toyota branches. For example Toyoto/Hyundai will create a spare-parts company and hire 5-10 people at most Hyundai or Toyota spare part branches. They may even open up 'car yard' and hire a few more workers as car salesman but will this change our over-all economic situation? NO since thousands are still without employment.

Deni needs to do a forum on Banking in Puntland, no nation exists without banks since banks are the engine of any nation borrowing/lending must exist in your state and it must be easy to access for all. The idea behind banks is to allow EVERYONE from the lowest to the highest in your society have access to capital in order to create a business.

Look around the west, majority of businesses are less then 5 employees, these are the poor people who were given a loan and they hired 5 people. If we could do the same for PL poorer people making loans attractive and easy to access, you will have 90% of our bottom class going to the bank and opening up a business and hiring 5 people. If we secured only 1000 poor people into new busines ownership and those new business people hired 5 people. You have cut poverty. For every 10 business people they will hire 100 people. For every 1000 Business people, they will hire 10,000 people. So if we applied this model for over 5 years, you could ensure 50,000 Puntlanders are employed into work. Can you imagine how low our unemployment will be over a period of time?

Do you see the theme? the theme is simple to end poverty poor people need to hire poor people. Not rich capitalist hiring people, but enpowering the poor to walk into a bank and secure a loan of 100k and turn that 100k into 1 million in 5 years time while employing other poor people as labor. This is the only way.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My adeer a bah dubays in Garowe which @Cognitivedissonance fears the most. He hires 20 Puntlanders in Garowe.

This is what we need in PL. All PL doing the same at the local level, especially the youth who are 70% of our population. We need to convert at least 40% of them into business owners and the rest will be workers for the new business owners. I will do the maths for you if you want. But you need a certain percentage of 70% unemployed converted into business and assume a rate of each business person will take 5 puntlanders into employment. So u need a ratio of 30-40% of our youth who need to own businesses and the rest will be workers servicing these new business owners.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
My adeer a bah dubays in Garowe which @Cognitivedissonance fears the most. He hires 20 Puntlanders in Garowe.

This is what we need in PL. All PL doing the same at the local level, especially the youth who are 70% of our population. We need to convert at least 40% of them into business owners and the rest will be workers for the new business owners. I will do the maths for you if you want. But you need a certain percentage of 70% unemployed converted into business and assume a rate of each business person will take 5 puntlanders into employment. So u need a ratio of 30-40% of our youth who need to own businesses and the rest will be workers servicing these new business owners.
We need more farmers saxiib dhadka ceel halo qodo solar system halo habeeyo beerta hala falo and place a ban on foriegn cheap produce and certainly ban food aid

Farm

VIP
Investors from the United States, Zambia, India, China, Slovakia, Saudi Arabia, Italy, Turkey UAE and more attended the event.

I hope next year will be even bigger but this was a huge start.

This is something to be happy about. Despite all the bashing I give Somalia we're headed forward. Slowly and struggling but still forward.

Trending