Subway employee loses it on rude Somali woman

ever tried shock therapy :sass2:
MAKING.FUN.OF.MENTAL.HEALTH.AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!
215x3y.jpg

WE ARE ALL BLACK! SUPER BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The reason why you see so many Somali females behaving black and trying their best to become black is because they do not have our Caucasian male ancestors Y chromosome. I carry that Y chromosome and I have significant Caucasian blood therefore I am a Caucasian man.

The reason why you see so many Somali females behaving black and trying their best to become black is because they do not have our Caucasian male ancestors Y chromosome. I carry that Y chromosome and I have significant Caucasian blood therefore I am a Caucasian man.
YOU ARE NEGROOOOOOOOOOOOOOR! Hombre noir you are!
images

I don’t have negroid hair or features.
you are a niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
you are a niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
calm down :whoa:

Notice how he said every time she comes there she's rude? And I laughed when she tried to make it seem like he was racist lol. Even fobs have a victim mentality. Reer America really is finished.
People are on purpose looking for a viral moment. They are looking for racism and trying to get clout out of it

There's aggressive, rude, irritating b*tches in every race or ethnicity on this planet. Some are actually like that IRL and some are just acting up, pulling out the "racist" and "oppressed" cards for clout.

Trending