Subhaan Allaah, Oromos beating Somali elders that went for peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I don't believe they are beating a Somali. The Boqor of Oromo visited Hargeisa and met up with Isaaq and Samaroon elders. Probably a Gurage as @Creed said

They're a decent predominantly muslim minority group. We stand with them against these barbaric qotis
Half are muslims and half are christians, the christian ones are amhara coons.

by the way, these elders were on their way to attend Ginbot 7 ( Amhara/Gurage rebel group ) meeting, where they were stopped and attacked by these oromo hooligans.

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
@TimaJilic

Oromo elders are touring Somaliland they went to Hargeisa Berbera and I think Burco. They are even did a speech in front of Guurtida. The secessionists love Oromos and Ethiopians

Oromo hordes have no shame, even their muslims seem to act like animals but I can see why they hate Somalis as we kicked them out of present day Somalia :manny:

waraabe

Your superior
@TimaJilic

Oromo elders are touring Somaliland they went to Hargeisa Berbera and I think Burco. They are even did a speech in front of Guurtida. The secessionists love Oromos and Ethiopians

Oromo and Ethiopians are welcome. Remember when your people were getting murked in gashaamo and you were begging jeegan to talk to the Ethiopian government for you lol.

this is the true nature of ethiopian midgets, waa low IQ when there is no force around,

why do yall think Cabdi iley was tough on these people? iley grew up in learned the language in adis ababa and understands the nature of these idiots,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts