Sub saharan language with the biggest vocabulary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swahili I would say, they swahilized many scientific, government, business terms in Tanzania.
The reason why Tanzania had to do this was because everything was taught and spoken in Swahili. Languages advance when they're used in different settings eg. Tanzania and regress when used in very few cases eg. Kenya.
Even in Somalia, Somalis are forgetting the original words for things and use English/arabic loan words

Swahili I would say, they swahilized many scientific, government, business terms in Tanzania.
The reason why Tanzania had to do this was because everything was taught and spoken in Swahili. Languages advance when they're used in different settings eg. Tanzania and regress when used in very few cases eg. Kenya.
Even in Somalia, Somalis are forgetting the original words for things and use English/arabic loan words
That’s interesting. Do you know of a list or website that shows these words they made?

Apollo

VIP

Even in Europe, many of the languages like Dutch, German, Swedish etc are becoming Anglofied. It's a global thing. Only a few regulated languages like French and Japanese are resisting Anglification.

Even in Europe, many of the languages like Dutch, German, Swedish etc are becoming Anglofied. It's a global thing. Only a few regulated languages like French and Japanese are resisting Anglification.
Lingala’s vocabulary size apparently is around 8,000

Tanzania had succumbed to globalization and is now mostly teaching in English.
The french are so proud of their language, in Quebec you'll find some french canadians who speak broken English and dislike people who speak it :icon lol:

Swahili is heavily influenced by arabic & Indian & was once written in arabic:pachah1:
So , what is your point ? English is heavily influenced by French and Romance language, however it is still part of the Germanic language family and the formation of words is different to French , Italian and Spanish .

Swahili has Arabic loan words like Somali and Urdu , but the grammar and the majority of the language is based upon on Bantu native tongues . The colonialists largely exaggerated the extent of Arab and Persian influence on the Zwahli , to the point that entire languages, cultures and cities were categories as being inspired by Arabic merchants .

An Indian is not a language . Hindi belongs to the same language family as Urdu ( they are actually the same language ) and Persian . Usage of an Arabic text was no different to adopting an a Latin script . Hindi now uses the Sanskrit text .

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
So , what is your point ? English is heavily influenced by French and Romance language, however it is still part of the Germanic language family and the formation of words is different to French , Italian and Spanish .

Swahili has Arabic loan words like Somali and Urdu , but the grammar and the majority of the language is based upon on Bantu native tongues . The colonialists largely exaggerated the extent of Arab and Persian influence on the Zwahli , to the point that entire languages, cultures and cities were categories as being inspired by Arabic merchants .

An Indian is not a language . Hindi belongs to the same language family as Urdu ( they are actually the same language ) and Persian . Usage of an Arabic text was no different to adopting an a Latin script . Hindi now uses the Sanskrit text .

I don't even know what this thread was about:pachah1:

stop giving away all of our terms to arabia, fucking coon :kodaksmiley:

Coon and other nonsensical words are used by BLM AA wannabe dameero , warya.

I didn't give away anything . I am merely asking for proof on your disagreement with Amun . You see , I am a man who is always ready to be taught . On the other hand , Faraxs like you believe you are right because you wrote "No".

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Coon and other nonsensical words are used by BLM AA wannabe dameero , warya.

I didn't give away anything . I am merely asking for proof on your disagreement with Amun . You see , I am a man who is always ready to be taught . On the other hand , Faraxs like you believe you are right because you wrote "No".

Prove how all of our intellectual terms come from arabic or else stfu :gucciwhat:

Since you disagreed with Amun , you are the one who should provide proof . I am not in agreement with either . Warya Joe , please sharpen your mindi .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts