Study tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve found it very hard to use my brain for the past few years, but before that it used to come easy to me. This is called brain fog and I want to look into ways of getting past this and reaching my potential. I have exams coming up and two essays due this week.

Any tips from seasoned academics? (Inspired by @Abdalla’s thread about his grades)

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Pre reading any lectures/lessons you have, so that you know 30-40% of the topic when you go to class. Consolidate any doubts by going over every lesson for around 30 min.

Try to get a syllabus so you can keep up with your course and stay on top of everything.

Do around 8-10 hours of revision a week so you can relax on the weekends.

Ginkgo biloba and Cod Liver Oil along with fasting (dry and wet) tremendously helped my brain fog.

Berries help me concentrate too. So does coffee.
Sorry I don't have any study tips

Good luck!

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
I’ve found it very hard to use my brain for the past few years, but before that it used to come easy to me. This is called brain fog and I want to look into ways of getting past this and reaching my potential. I have exams coming up and two essays due this week.

Any tips from seasoned academics? (Inspired by @Abdalla’s thread about his grades)

Having become a Vegan has made me stumble upon Profound Truths!

You have to watch what you eat, think about and say!

I AM a Revolutionary! My name is LoveandLight. I AM the Greatest Somali speaking Wadani Hero who ever Lived!

LoveandLight the Liberator, Commander of the Order of the Two Suns, Legendary Hero of the Somali people

Abwaan, Garyaqaan, Nabad-Doon, iyo Gaashaanle Sare Shanta Soomaaliyeed LoveandLight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending