Study shows: Men with small penis and no Bedroom game prefer Virgins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Promiscuous niggas are the most intolerant towards their promiscuous female counterparts salafis are the most tolerant.#SALFISSTAYWINNING

"Trump will never win the primary"
"Trump will never win the election"
"Trump will never ban Muslims"
"Trump won't ever put us all in internment camps"
"Trump will never take us from the camps and deport us":ftw9nwa:

Lmao, just consider it abayo. Remember, when ICE knocks down your door, it'll be too late. :chrisfreshhah:
:stopit:
I was born here but I bet you'll find you a bad Mexican go and convert her.
:sass2:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
:stopit:
I was born here but I bet you'll find you a bad Mexican go and convert her.
:sass2:
Lol, you're witnessing the rise of the American Reich and you think only Mexicans are in trouble? Lmao.

Also Latinas are hot but I would never marry one. I don't want my kids to be midgets.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Your Somali genes should dominate tho.
:siilaanyolaugh:
Not taking that risk, no thank you. Imma bag myself a tall Xalimo. I wouldn't even mind if she was taller than me. I want my kids to play in the NBA. Or at least be good enough at basketball to get their education paid for. :rejoice:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Not taking that risk, no thank you. Imma bag myself a tall Xalimo. I wouldn't even mind if she was taller than me. I want my kids to play in the NBA. Or at least be good enough at basketball to get their education paid for. :rejoice:
short xalimos stay winning.We bout to produce some xabesha kidz:pachah1:

giphy.gif

If one post is an entire discussion then........
giphy.gif

The sexually liberated women in this thread seemed to be forgetting that even the niggas who been around the block and running through them at the end will throw them to the bushes and end up settling with a miskeenad virgin.

That bird logic.
full
but doesn't that just say more about you then the girls though?

don't know why birds think they have logic but...
full

Calling some cheap hoes to fight your battles for you,desperate much :drakekidding:
Cheap hoes?
But you're the one begging to be cuffed online.
:mjlol:
Abaayo we're good we're not lesbians.
:ohno:
Please go save those coins and hire some actual hoes because those are the only girls willing to give you their time of day for the right price.
:camby:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Penis size does not make a difference when it comes to reproduction. Infact the largest population s such as China have average penises. Why you may ask? Its because large or overly large penises hit the women's cervix and reduce sperm speed causing less efficient reproduction.

A virgin vagina's gspot is around 3 inches in depth and a woman feels the most pleasure.

A woman who constantly commits adultery or using large dildos has ruined her own vagina because it no longer meets standards acustomed to its nature.

Even a garoob women who is used to only one penis after remarrying will eventually be moulded by her new husband after several sessions, but this can only occur if she was faithful

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Cheap hoes?
But you're the one begging to be cuffed online.
:mjlol:
Abaayo we're good we're not lesbians.
:ohno:
Please go save those coins and hire some actual hoes because those are the only girls willing to give you their time of day for the right price.
:camby:
you truly are mentally challenged.I'll make dua for your sanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending