Study shows high iq women dont want children.

I guess this very obvious, but is it correkt to say society depends on high iq men to produce high iq children?

What do you mean?
if u got an upbringing with a bunch of younger sliblings that you have to look after and take the fall from when they get in trouble you will obviously not want to have children but if you never had any younger siblings you will more likely want to have children cus u havent experienced being something like a parent as the former has. if you get what im sayin

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Thatโ€™s unfortunate because child outcomes and intelligence is strongly correlated with mums educational level.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
" Analyses of the National Child Development Study show that more intelligent men and women express preference to remain childless early in their reproductive careers, but only more intelligent women (not more intelligent men) are more likely to remain childless by the end of their reproductive careers "

How interesting. I love when i say that, because something clicks in my brain.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

So Intelligence is NOT the fault for choosing to be childless? It is gender oriented, leaning on the women??

Well the highly Intelligent men will either be trapped by a dumb horny & fertile woman, or his own horniness.

As for Intelligent women choosing to remain childless, there is truth to that. It is just a matter of self analysis, i guess. We are selfish creatures, so we tend to negotiate what is BEST for us. I guess if you are intelligent, your power of seeing the future and planning is great.

But....

You can plan all you want, Allaah swt is also planning.

It goes without saying ----let it be said, Allaah swt gives u children. Period. Unless, u r a prophet like Ibrahim pbuh or Zakariye pbuh who had children at an advanced age. Zakariye of course making a special dua to God to give him a child. Which he was given, Yahya pbuh.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
kids are an obvious long-term investment. When u grow old they will work for u and bring income they will care for you when you become senile they will bright light and love into your heart. If these women actually said this then they are very low IQ

It could be bad for humanity if smart people are having less kids since intelligence wont be inherited by the next generation. Some blame the welfare state subsidizing people with low income who also happen to be less intelligent and with less skills.

Some racist social scientists like Charles Murray have talked about this. They basically want smart people to have kids and stop the welfare state supporting poor families that make it easier to raise kids.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
kids are an obvious long-term investment. When u grow old they will work for u and bring income they will care for you when you become senile they will bright light and love into your heart. If these women actually said this then they are very low IQ

maybe u wont live to old age.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
" Analyses of the National Child Development Study show that more intelligent men and women express preference to remain childless early in their reproductive careers, but only more intelligent women (not more intelligent men) are more likely to remain childless by the end of their reproductive careers "

How interesting. I love when i say that, because something clicks in my brain.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

So Intelligence is NOT the fault for choosing to be childless? It is gender oriented, leaning on the women??

Well the highly Intelligent men will either be trapped by a dumb horny & fertile woman, or his own horniness.

As for Intelligent women choosing to remain childless, there is truth to that. It is just a matter of self analysis, i guess. We are selfish creatures, so we tend to negotiate what is BEST for us. I guess if you are intelligent, your power of seeing the future and planning is great.

But....

You can plan all you want, Allaah swt is also planning.

It goes without saying ----let it be said, Allaah swt gives u children. Period. Unless, u r a prophet like Ibrahim pbuh or Zakariye pbuh who had children at an advanced age. Zakariye of course making a special dua to God to give him a child. Which he was given, Yahya pbuh.
hereโ€™s how I interpret it. The highly intelligent man and woman choose to remain childless before the age of 35.

The man still has the chance to get children, whereas the woman is long past that stage so even if she wanted to change her mind she couldnโ€™t.

Which is why it says โ€œonly more intelligent women (not more intelligent men) are more likely to remain childless by the end of their reproductive careersโ€

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
This study is calling my mom low iq :mad:
tenor.gif

Thatโ€™s because most women in western countries are now expected to work a 9-5, cook, clean, split bills and look after children.

Alluring

Sayonara
This isn't really surprising but it's disappointing to see it constantly because it's always the ones with very minimal education/intelligence having tons of children. Of course, they can be great mothers but educated & more intelligent mothers improve children's own education & intelligence.

You see this same trend around the globe, more developed countries have less children.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
hereโ€™s how I interpret it. The highly intelligent man and woman choose to remain childless before the age of 35.

The man still has the chance to get children, whereas the woman is long past that stage so even if she wanted to change her mind she couldnโ€™t.

Which is why it says โ€œonly more intelligent women (not more intelligent men) are more likely to remain childless by the end of their reproductive careersโ€

I see. But i think in the future this will change. When older career women can get pregnant from a commercialized sperm bank. Older women usually don't have an option to mate with a man, because most men wants something youthful & juicy. :(

Last edited:
I see. But i think in the future this will change. When older career women can get pregnant from a commercialized sperm bank. Older women usually don't have an option to mate with a man, because most men wants something youthful & juicy. :(
Yeah, we really are goigg to be worthless this becomes a trend

Trending

Latest posts