Study says Somalis and Yemenis in America don’t marry out because of their skin color

They were over 100k in 2008 in amerika more has come sense then
not convinced at all. And even if that's true it could be bantu and barawani somalis that makes up most the numbers, they easily assimilate as they don't look somali. We defo no more than 60k max most being I minnesota and some being in seattle and colombus and few being in Virginia and Boston.

not convinced at all. And even if that's true it could be bantu and barawani somalis that makes up most the numbers, they easily assimilate as they don't look somali. We defo no more than 60k max most being I minnesota and some being in seattle and colombus and few being in Virginia and Boston.
They are nearing 200k the coming 5 years many reletives in europe is leaving for usa more somalis are coming

Somali American population is 200k+, most don’t even live in Minnesota
Its so funny how spread out somalis are in America. I haven't been to Minnesota but I am from the East Coast and just going on a road trip you'll see somalis in the most random places. Ran into somalis in West Virginia, Philly, DMV, middle of North Carolina, Up state New York.

thats cap, those numbers are heavily exaggerated by people who has no real knowledge. Outside of mn Somali population isn't big even in places like colombus, seattle, the second and third "largest" somali population is still small they are only concentrated in certain areas. A lot of somalis outside if mn are moving to minnesota.
What I've seen both Columbus and Seattle have over 35,000 somalis.

First off, our Bantu and Barawani brothers are Somalis, as they are from Somalia, and this is recorded. It is highly likely that Minnesota alone has more than 60,000 Somalis, and even Toronto has a larger Somali population.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Cadcads population in Somalia isn’t even 250k what makes you think they have any large population outside of somalia lol

What I've seen both Columbus and Seattle have over 35,000 somalis.
where is the actual census for this you may have seen "a lot" but it doesn't mean that figure is true, and I do remember someone saying they haven't seen any somalis when they arrived in seattle they all congregate in south seattle.

First off, our Bantu and Barawani brothers are Somalis, as they are from Somalia, and this is recorded. It is highly likely that Minnesota alone has more than 60,000 Somalis, and even Toronto has a larger Somali population.
they are somali but not ethnically somali, so they can easily assimilate without people even knowing who they are.. Somali population in Toronto got now dwarfed by Indian's and nigerians they losing their own territory. Canada isn't like how it was 8 years ago, Indian's are ruining it for everyone

Its so funny how spread out somalis are in America. I haven't been to Minnesota but I am from the East Coast and just going on a road trip you'll see somalis in the most random places. Ran into somalis in West Virginia, Philly, DMV, middle of North Carolina, Up state New York.
all those places have a somali population the real question is have you come across somalis in Los Angeles, NYC?

where is the actual census for this you may have seen "a lot" but it doesn't mean that figure is true, and I do remember someone saying they haven't seen any somalis when they arrived in seattle they all congregate in south seattle.
There’s 187,000 Somalis in the united states according to the 2020 census there one of the largest African communities in the country only 40 percent of Somalis in America live in Minnesota the rest are spread across the country Columbus coming second 3.Seattle 4. dmv area 5. San Diego

Last edited:
There’s 187,000 Somalis in the united states according to the 2020 census there one of the largest African communities in the country only 40 percent of Somalis in America live in Minnesota the rest are spread across the country Columbus coming second 3.Seattle 4. dmv area 5. San Diego
yeah I know they exist in all those cities but san diego isn't the same anymore is well known somalis are leaving california in droves.

Yeah most from San Diego moved to Minnesota same with Atlanta a lot moved out of that city as well to ohio or Minnesota
Big big L, Somalis seriously need to stop following one another like sheeps, San Diego had so many Somalis they could have taken over businesses like how Habesha people have taken over DC and even Los Angeles by being a tight knit community and opening up various businesses. Reer San Diego really gave up all that just to end in MN. You don't even see Habesha people leave LA, I'm starting to believe they're too broke fro california hence why they all leaving

Trending

Latest posts