Stuck in a hotel room for 14 days quarantine.

It's day 2 and i have woken up at 4pm in the afternoon, not that i could tell, the blinds are reflective and the windows are sealed shut to limit coronavirus exposure. Food is delivered 3 times throughout the day in a brown bag, I'm beginning to feel extremely Claus-trophic. I have been in a pseudo quarantine state for the last month, yet this full containment makes me feel like a caged animal.

I vow never to leave Oz for at least 3 years!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It's day 2 and i have woken up at 4pm in the afternoon, not that i could tell, the blinds are reflective and the windows are sealed shut to limit coronavirus exposure. Food is delivered 3 times throughout the day in a brown bag, I'm beginning to feel extremely Claus-trophic. I have been in a pseudo quarantine state for the last month, yet this full containment makes me feel like a caged animal.

Went to quarantine for like 2 times, I can feel your pain

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

What hotel are you in?

Trending