Struggle life: you knew you were poor growing up when

Status
Not open for further replies.
You knew you were poor growing up:

-when you use a knife to cut the toothpaste to get the last bits

-ur using the same shampoo for 5 months cause hooyo keeps adding water to it once its done

-when aabo says he bought pizza, u think its ur lucky day but instead it’s the 1 pound microwave pizza from your local supermarket

-when u hop on the bus with a child ticket and when the inspectors come on and ask for ur date of birth you make up a fake age

-when u were going out with ur friends u sneak into cinemas

-when hooyo buys uniform triple your size at the start of year 7 so it lasts you till the end of year 11.

-when ur cramped in a 3 bedroom house with 20 other people

Add on guys.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
tenor.gif

"when hooyo buys uniform triple your size at the start of year 7 so it lasts you till the end of year 11." Was brought new uniform every year lol.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Relax fam we knew u were wearing the same suugo stained hijab to school all freshman year of high school.

Stop acting brand new

I knew your evil ass was going to comment, our struggles are different. I had credit card when I turned 14 years and you wore the same underwear with holes and all for 4 years. :hillarybiz:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I knew your evil ass was going to comment, our struggles are different. I had credit card when I turned 14 years and you wore the same underwear with holes and all for 4 years. :hillarybiz:
I don’t know how I’m evil. I’m just pointing things like the fact that you wore the same eid outfit 4 years in a row.

@Starscream told me he caught u asking Walmart casheirs if they accepted ebt.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don’t know how I’m evil. I’m just pointing things like the fact that you wore the same eid outfit 4 years in a row.

@Starscream told me he caught u asking Walmart casheirs if they accepted ebt.
What's ebt?

@Starscream didnt tell you anything because he recently lost his voice because he was chasing his overweight, Mexican baby mama who stole his last 3 dollars he has in his pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending