STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN REFUSES HELP GOES VIRAL RECORDING HERSELF CHANGING A TIRE

Why?

A smart woman knows to behave as helpless as possible so that she can get a man to do everything for her.
There’s nothing wrong with women being able to do things theirself and being independent . I personally find it an attractive quality

However in the western world feminity in women is discoruged by feminist. As a women you should never ask a man for help or rely on them for anything because PATRIARCHY. You should be a BOSS b1tch acting like a man because being a feminine women is WEAK according to femininits.

Why?

A smart woman knows to behave as helpless as possible so that she can get a man to do everything for her.
The thing is she's a real feminist so it's not really about being a smart woman it's about being like a man but she kinda failed at the end asking for money so maybe she is a smart woman after all.

There’s nothing wrong with women being able to do things theirself and being independent . I personally find it an attractive quality

However in the western world feminity in women is discoruged by feminist. As a women you should never ask a man for help or rely on them for anything because PATRIARCHY. You should be a BOSS b1tch acting like a man because being a feminine women is WEAK according to femininits.
Tbh, a lot of it is due to childhood. Many women didn't have a reliable dad. Whether it be due to being from a single parent household, to having a present dad that always let you and your mum down, to being married to man-child. Hyper-independence is a trauma response.

The thing is she's a real feminist so it's not really about being a smart woman it's about being like a man but she kinda failed at the end asking for money so maybe she is a smart woman after all.
There are many forms of feminism. But the core of feminism isn't about being 'a man', it is about having equal rights in society. Most sane feminists know that men and women aren't the same biologically, apart from the those lunatic liberal feminists.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This forum will never change
forever obsessed with the opposite gender
When Somalia fully develop and we start looking into are history. Well find cave painting going back 50000 years of Somali gender wars. Yep

When Somalia fully develop and we start looking into are history. Well find cave painting going back 50000 years of Somali gender wars. Yep
Make a random thread to do with woman and see how popular ur post gets, it must be controversial but not too bait

When it comes to men I am always weak. My Uber driver carried my stuff Although I said is ok. I love it! There is something about man being helpful to us. I believe it’s healthy for their mental health too. I always say thank you with a smile.

I felt bad for her for a split second. She is making her life full of unnecessary rafaad.

Did you hear what she said at the end of her second vid? That’s most likely why she’s doing this. She is trying to prove she can do everything a man can do.

Trending