Strong correlation between height and suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Strong Inverse Association Between Height and Suicide in a Large Cohort of Swedish Men: Evidence of Early Life Origins of Suicidal Behavior?

The strong inverse association between height and suicide may signify the importance of childhood exposure in the etiology of adult mental disorder or reflect stigmatization or discrimination encountered by short men in their adult lives

The association was linear. A 5-cm increase in height was associated with a 9% (95% confidence interval [CI]=7%–12%) decrease in suicide risk. The effect of height changed little after adjustment for parental socioeconomic index or the participant’s body mass index."
2504AEC9-258E-4D0F-9E46-606F56F50557-6542-00000A75280250C3.png

Source:
https://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373

If you're short (<5'8") then it's over for you.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
"Strong Inverse Association Between Height and Suicide in a Large Cohort of Swedish Men: Evidence of Early Life Origins of Suicidal Behavior?

The strong inverse association between height and suicide may signify the importance of childhood exposure in the etiology of adult mental disorder or reflect stigmatization or discrimination encountered by short men in their adult lives

The association was linear. A 5-cm increase in height was associated with a 9% (95% confidence interval [CI]=7%–12%) decrease in suicide risk. The effect of height changed little after adjustment for parental socioeconomic index or the participant’s body mass index."
View attachment 47280
Source:
https://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373

If you're short (<5'8") then it's over for you.
Yo, you ever heard of the black pill?

@MuslimManMe since you harassed me for being non-religious, how do you explain this? Why did Allah create short men when he knew they're more likely to commit suicide? That isn't fair

Not only are u non-religious.. you are the second biggest munaafiq walking around in sspot during ramadan the first one is guy named kafir!

Coming from a tall guy i'll tell you that maternal genes contribute the most to height, so if your mother is short and her family is too then your ass is gonna be short.This is why i like tall women since I've noticed that many men even if tall end up having kids shorter than them when they marry a short woman since the maternal genes drag down the height potential cap. Then again there are some like my cousin who have short parents and still end up being 6'3 so i guess there is hope. I still don't know how michael jordan got his height tho, it's like god wanted that nigga to play basketball.

:patrice:

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
I never got any special treatment due to my height tbh, and leg lengthening surgery exists idk why these short dudes are committing suicide if they can change their height

There is a link between suicide and a million different things . So good luck being a tall man trying to avoid depression , drug use , stress ,genetic mental illness ......,,

Alhamdulillah I am 6'2" :rejoice:

My short peeps yall got my sympathy though. I can't imagine what life must be like if you are a 5'2" grown man in a western country. Being the same height as 10 year old kids would drive me crazy. :ohlord:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Well alhamdulillah, I'm 6'4 tall but I'm sure short Muslims are fine since they are well aware committing suicide will take them to hell for eternity.

EmperorHeir

Gadabuursi ha nool
Coming from a tall guy i'll tell you that maternal genes contribute the most to height, so if your mother is short and her family is too then your ass is gonna be short.This is why i like tall women since I've noticed that many men even if tall end up having kids shorter than them when they marry a short woman since the maternal genes drag down the height potential cap. Then again there are some like my cousin who have short parents and still end up being 6'3 so i guess there is hope. I still don't know how michael jordan got his height tho, it's like god wanted that nigga to play basketball.

:patrice:
To be honest, height is from your grandparents. Whereas facial features and other stuff are from your dad or mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts