Stressful Day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Results day can go one of two ways. Normal or dreadful. I better get more than 3 Ds. If not imma book a ticket to Galkacyo and get a wife nacalaa. Might aswell become a Somali politician and preach Transqabilnimo over there. ii soo duceya.
:liberaltears::francis::liberaltears:

Last edited:
Results day can go one of two ways. Normal or dreadful. I better get more than 3 Ds. If not imma book a ticket to Galkacyo and get a wife nacalaa. Might aswell become a Somali politician and preach Transqabilnimo over there. ii soo duceya.
:liberaltears::francis::liberaltears:
Very stressful day, don't know what im doing on this site

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Didn't they change the system to doing AS/A2 in one go in your second year.:hmm:

Yh I did that. Basically I passed 2/3 AS's of my first year, dropped the AS that I failed and picked another one. So all in all, by the end of the second year I got 2 A levels plus 1 AS.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Yh I did that. Basically I passed 2/3 AS's of my first year, dropped the AS that I failed and picked another one. So all in all, by the end of the second year I got 2 A levels plus 1 AS.
Same as my situation but I chose to resit the whole first year. I'm gonna end up with three A levels and one AS inshallah.

Status
Not open for further replies.