Streets have no love-- farah killed after killing friend

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What a tragedy for the hooyo one son is now dead and the other is locked up for life.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

I’m still beyond baffled when I watched this music video when it came out. Niggas brandishing glizzy’s like its nothing.

The kids are beyond help. It baffles my mind why they think this will lead to anything but death and ending up in jail.

On the other hand they grew up in driftwood. Poverty will do that to you

The kids are beyond help. It baffles my mind why they think this will lead to anything but death and ending up in jail.

Poverty as in they have no food or poverty as in can’t get the latest sneakers?

Poverty as in they have no food or poverty as in can’t get the latest sneakers?

I remember over hearing a conversation between two madows about why geeljires are so savage in canada and they were saying that we blend jihad with gangsterism to create a different breed of street mentality.

Almost 60 geeljires have been murdered in Canada this year

Driftwood is packed with too many unstable farax and xaliimos who will set you up for a dime

Driftwood is packed with too many unstable farax and xaliimos who will set you up for a dime
A lot of young Somalis has severe mental problem. Even in Europe I seen others complain about Somalis don’t value life. I seen several blacks complain about how easy Somalis kill.

Lmao nah im serious bro like 20 murdered in west coast 20 murdered in tdot and couple ones dropped in quebec and other regions
Give me list:comeon:
Cause I remember reading article few years back saying some small canada city had the most somalis killing in one year @ 8 years back :comeon:

A lot of young Somalis has severe mental problem. Even in Europe I seen others complain about Somalis don’t value life. I seen several blacks complain about how easy Somalis kill.

I remember going up into driftwood late night and some hijabi halimo rolled up on me and asked if i needed cush/weed i was like I'm good. Its hard to trust anybody from those ends

Trending

Latest posts