Street battles in the middle of Garowe over HOP192

cow

VIP
HOP 192 which belongs to reer galdogob have been protesting over how the junta regime of Puntland is trying to steal their seat one of the candidates was not allowed to participate and a gun battle followed.

his whole subclan is now accusing the members of deni regime of hijacking their seat.

Elders of reer galdogob have now blamed members of the occupying regime of Puntland. They also accuse the occupying regime of bringing elders that are not even from the same clan and that they know no one of the 5 people that will pick the 101 members that will vote for the MP.

cow

VIP
More of the elders are complaining and accusing the Regime of Deni of selecting elders that are not even from the same clan as the MP, to pick the MP.

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
Such moriyaan behaviour. Killing each other over a parliament seat smh

cow

VIP
The guy who wanted to seat to be stolen for him is injured they wanted to kill him but he survived. we do not know yet how heavy his injury is. 3 people got injured all in the same car 2 of them where his bodyguards.

cow

VIP
Beesha madhibaan have now confirmed that the Puntland regime is using madhibaan from burtinle as the 101 voters for reer galdogob seat HOP192.

Apparently the regime of puntland are getting Madhibaan and saying they are leelkase in order to steal HOP192.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
election violence is picking up in PL walahi Deni is a monster he will try to force himself on Rer PL like Abdullahi Yusuf aun did, Abdullahi Yusuf massacred his people in Bari and waged war in Sool and Mudug against other clans.

this election violence is just within the same constituency, wait until Rer Badhan, Rer Goldogob and Rer Buhodle get involved it will be the end of PL as a FMS.

cow

VIP
Puntland has always been a violent place, the only difference now is there is a dictator Deni that is stealing everything and he is stealing from within MJ and others also. In the past the ISIMO would come together and stop the violence from escalating. However kali taliye Deni does not listen to the ISIMO and is now leading Puntland to its destruction.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I urge my Leelkase brothers to continue with Xariirland, Galgaduud Sarre shall support you this trainwreck lead by the evil junta of aaran jaan has no shame. Qoriga caradiis ha yaraysan Deniyoow, reero reer ma dhacan!!!

cow

VIP
Puntland had nothing to do with this; it's these corrupt politicians.

the guy stealing the seat and bringing madhibaan to vote for him is a member of kaah party which Deni is the leader of. he is using puntland resources to steal himself HOP192.

Whatever happened to the first ever 1p1v elections that were supposed to take place in PL in last year?
If anything PL seems to be going backwards in that regard, according to these recent stories.

cow

VIP
Whatever happened to the first ever 1p1v elections that were supposed to take place in PL in last year?
If anything PL seems to be going backwards in that regard, according to these recent stories.

It's all on this thread below, basically deni lost the elections in the 3 District and has now refused to allow the winners from forming the Councils and mayorship of those Districts.

HOP 192 which belongs to reer galdogob have been protesting over how the junta regime of Puntland is trying to steal their seat one of the candidates was not allowed to participate and a gun battle followed.

his whole subclan is now accusing the members of deni regime of hijacking their seat.

Elders of reer galdogob have now blamed members of the occupying regime of Puntland. They also accuse the occupying regime of bringing elders that are not even from the same clan and that they know no one of the 5 people that will pick the 101 members that will vote for the MP.

Federalism is ruthless, Xoog or be Xoog’d

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The cult is getting desperate by the day.
instead of resorting to name calling drop your two cents, if you want challenge and discuss the topic saxib, what is this feminine xan ? nobody here is a cult, majority of the posters are anti-Deni ! that does not mean I am in a cult, both I and Deni are muslims, I just oppose him just like majority of Rer PL are anti-Deni, this is politics not the gossip you are used to, man up.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
instead of resorting to name calling drop your two cents, if you want challenge and discuss the topic saxib, what is this feminine xan ? nobody here is a cult, majority of the posters are anti-Deni just like Rer PL are anti-Deni, this is politics not the gossip you are used to, man up.
May Allah SWT protect PL & our emir from the evil eyes of the cult followers. Amin.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
May Allah SWT protect PL & our emir from the evil eyes of the cult followers. Amin.
Are you saying I am not muslim just because I oppose Deni a politician ? your takfir will undoubtedly return on you in the eyes of Allah swt, the hate in your heart has made you speak such filth, iska ooy lakin hanagu ooyin

Trending

Latest posts