Stranger things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
With 95% Rotten Tomatoes rating and IMDb rating of 8.9/10 it is worth checking out.
MV5BMjEzMDAxOTUyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzAxMzYzOTE@._V1_.jpg

Yes
I watched it on Netflix when it first came out
Amazing and very interesting
I'm a huge fan of horror, thriller and mystery shows.
It had a bit of everything I mentioned including sci-fi

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
With 95% Rotten Tomatoes rating and IMDb rating of 8.9/10 it is worth checking out.
MV5BMjEzMDAxOTUyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzAxMzYzOTE@._V1_.jpg
I wasn't expecting much but it's very nice if you're into like scifi and mystery you won't be disappointed

That bald girl was badass

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Speaking of secret government, do u know that the release of the JFK files by Trump shows how the CIA wanted to bomb Miami and blame it on Castro so they could invade it

Psy-ops are their thing. They love to influence public perception even if it means creating a problem and blaming it on some 'hostile nation'. How else will they feed their war machine? Their bloodlust is out of this world. And they spearhead the arms trade. Also, elite financiers love to back both sides of a war/ movements. I read somewhere that JP Morgan financed a coup against Franklin Roosevelt to attempt fascism in America. It didn't quite work.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
My younger brother raves about it, I wanna check it out but I'm not really into sci-fi.

Anyone ever watched Lost girl? First season was pretty good, I think it was a Canadian show.

My younger brother raves about it, I wanna check it out but I'm not really into sci-fi.

Anyone ever watched Lost girl? First season was pretty good, I think it was a Canadian show.

Even if you're not into sci-fi it's entertaining and fun. Especially if you like 80s family teen movies. If you decide to watch make sure you're not doing anything else that day because it's best to watch it all at once.

TooMacaan

VIP
Just started it yesterday actually-- I'm on s1e8 atm.
I find it's more 'suspense/thriller' than 'horror', so I'm rly enjoying it.

Genie

The last suugo bender
watched season 1 at the beginning of this year , it was alright its really not THAT good , its getting slightly overrated might not even watch season2.
same with Riverdale just overrated bullcrap.

Alright show. Im into sci fi shows but the overall storyline seems extremely dragged. I loved Stargate SG-1, Mindhunters and Limitless. :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending