Strangely I get hit on Asian men a lot and most Asians are super friendly towards me for some reason

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Who

Who gives a flying furge what black women are doing? TWhy are you so concerned about what another woman does with her vagina? You sound like some eugenists or a damn alien. Why do you side with black female bashers? You being a special snowflake to these ugly MGTOW incels is not a compliment. You are not special but a pick me, female misogynist, you ought to be ashamed.Do you want to get chose that bad? Are you in a relationship now?And when they talk bad about black men they are not referring to Somali men. How many channels are Somali men making bashing their own women and cursing their people and community? IF you are really proud of being partially Somali you would not concern yourself with these ugly ass genetic rejects looking for genetic bounty woman-haters.
Does that make you feel better? Why are you obsessed with black female reproductive choices?
Self-Criticism isn’t hate. Western feminism is cancer. I have these thoughts based off my experiences as well. Women in the west have it easy . Even female sex offenders get off easier. Actually, adult women having sexual relations with a male minor is more compare than you, especially in the black community. Modern women today want to have the illusion of equality. The sad hard cold truth is a majority of thugs in the community are raised by single black women. Also, I’m in a relationship, so I don’t see it as being a pick me girl. Also, why I want to be pick me for dudes I’m not into. Even someone that isn’t attracted to black men can see the hypocrisy of women

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Who

Who gives a flying furge what black women are doing? TWhy are you so concerned about what another woman does with her vagina? You sound like some eugenists or a damn alien. Why do you side with black female bashers? You being a special snowflake to these ugly MGTOW incels is not a compliment. You are not special but a pick me, female misogynist, you ought to be ashamed.Do you want to get chose that bad? Are you in a relationship now?And when they talk bad about black men they are not referring to Somali men. How many channels are Somali men making bashing their own women and cursing their people and community? IF you are really proud of being partially Somali you would not concern yourself with these ugly ass genetic rejects looking for genetic bounty woman-haters.
Men of all races are complaining about the western woman. Whites men treated the f*ck out of Toni Lahren. She says she’s strong and educated with that hard ass face of hers.

Self-Criticism isn’t hate. Western feminism is cancer. I have these thoughts based off my experiences as well. Women in the west have it easy . Even female sex offenders get off easier. Actually, adult women having sexual relations with a male minor is more compare than you, especially in the black community. Modern women today want to have the illusion of equality. The sad hard cold truth is a majority of thugs in the community are raised by single black women. Also, I’m in a relationship, so I don’t see it as being a pick me girl. Also, why I want to be pick me for dudes I’m not into. Even someone that isn’t attracted to black men can see the hypocrisy of women
I will be the first to admit it I saw feminism where white upper middle class and other women sit and complain and tell other women what to do and feel all while not practicing what they preach. The thing is women have took advantage of feminism and have done dastardly deeds all in the name to be equal. However that does not change the fact that some men are out their to make it a hobby to hurt and sabotage women. These incels you listen to are butt hurt and demand for women to do things for them without making an effort. They don't care about feminism they benefit from feminism more than women because they want to lay up in the house while the woman makes the bacon and fry once she gets home. They are mad they don't have a woman who looks like a super model have money like a millionaire and can cook like a top chef all while they do nothing.

Men of all races are complaining about western woman. Whites men treated the f*ck out of Toni Lahren. She says she’s strong and educated with that hard ass face of hers.
I don't care what other race men are doing. These men are betas who say they are going their own way which is good. Natural selection is doing good justice. These fools want a submissive housewife without even having a house. They don't have feminism they hate women. The price of living has gone up and they can't compete. The reason many women are strong and independent because these same men are not providing basic needs. In my eyes, men have to bear the weight of Adam and they are not doing it. They should not get mad that women are surviving and thriving without them. I know plenty of men who provide and protect their families and they are not spewing this nonsense so that shows these are human rejects that are mad.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I was a little surprised how uncommon Asians, especially East Asian men that don’t find black women attractive. I knew it wasn’t popular but I seen how Asians treat other blacks. They don’t find most Latino women attractive either. None of my Mexican female friends have never been approached by Asians men either. Idk, I just find it kinda funny. @Garen My dad told me that they were Africans that had trade with China and been allies for centuries. Is that true ?
Asian men Are know To be passive and most women found unattractive because that.
I had Many Asian friends at university, they all scared approaching girls.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I will be the first to admit it I saw feminism where white upper middle class and other women sit and complain and tell other women what to do and feel all while not practicing what they preach. The thing is women have took advantage of feminism and have done dastardly deeds all in the name to be equal. However that does not change the fact that some men are out their to make it a hobby to hurt and sabotage women. These incels you listen to are butt hurt and demand for women to do things for them without making an effort. They don't care about feminism they benefit from feminism more than women because they want to lay up in the house while the woman makes the bacon and fry once she gets home. They are mad they don't have a woman who looks like a super model have money like a millionaire and can cook like a top chef all while they do nothing.
Well, I think most people nowadays have no idea how to have a function relationship. Most people want to go to heaven, but don’t want to die

f*ck is you doing with a Mexican. If you go Latino route at least go Cuban, Rican, Dominican, Colombian. You basically got yourself a very ugly Asian

Mind you, I have a problem with western values in general. Again, how is self criticism self-hatred? That’s why blacks as a whole can never evolve.
Well, I think most people nowadays have no idea how to have a function relationship. Most people want to go to heaven, but don’t want to die

YOur self-criticism screams validation and wanting to be accepted. What good is it to bash women? Not all women are evil harpies out to get men. Like what are you getting out of self-criticism except male attention and backhanded compliments?

Trending

Latest posts