Strange video I came across

Status
Not open for further replies.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Apparently it's from a , bisinki, when did somalis do ? The west is truly raising sexual deviants

i am so innocent i didnt even notice it until someone mentioned waxa ka raraco waa maxay yanyur amay ka qaninta wuxu ayado hilib radis ah

They're madows but the guy "translating" is somali/ They basically got a somali to act like he was speaking their language
They have done this before, there is an old swedish move where the main character is supposed to be from Somalia but he's in fact a Madow looking ethiopian. this video is even worse lol, disrespectful.

They have done this before, there is an old swedish move where the main character is supposed to be from Somalia but he's in fact a Madow looking ethiopian. this video is even worse lol, disrespectful.
They do this on the regular imagine there was this UK kids show where they had this ting play a somali lol

They do this on the regular imagine there was this UK kids show where they had this ting play a somali lol

They have an agenda to lump us with these people, why cant they find a somali or stop claiming our ethnicity. Have you noticed when the UN showcases somali people they usually have a bantu as frontpage? While they are the minority yet they are our face...

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

Lool, do you remember the cbbc show Postcode, a while back. The main character guy was also supposed to be somali.

6976B3C5-2791-47DC-871A-8555D8F4AB15.jpeg

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
He could pass for somali in certain cases. Hes from Rwanda so he probably has some cushitic blood which made him have a slight somali look
I agree, but the bbc etc have a habit of casting any african person to play Somalis. It’s sad when they butcher the language and make things up. :bell:

I agree, but the bbc etc have a habit of casting any african person to play Somalis. It’s sad when they butcher the language and make things up. :bell:
Theyre cadaans, they could care less who plays who. Theyll get hispanics to play carab in movies just because theyre brown

Wallahi theres a part where she finds out here dad is a refuge in denmark and when she sees him there she goes Aabo. I was done ,finished,khalaas
Fam she can't be a somali they need to stop doing this. There was even a episode where they are dancing to somali music ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.