Strange relationships with lecturers

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My lecturers are so weird I swear.

There's 3 of them and they are white ladies.
In class they ignore me and my group . For some odd reason we get treated differently. Like they would walk past us, and not ask about how we're going but would walk towards the lould group and sit and chat with them. I don't blame them we are kind of introvert's. But I know one lecturer out of the class, we bump into eachother regularly at the mall and have small conversations. I also get A's in their classes. But in class this particular teacher acts like she doesn't know me and when I ask her questions she kind of ignores me like I don't need help , I think she believes in me or something that I would pass and I already know the answer to my question . She answers my questions through email tho.

The girls in my group noticed this and were like do all 3 teachers have something against us? Why do they act awkward around us and not give us direct contact. One even wanted to go to the head of department and express her feelings about these 3 women , I told her not to because we are assuming we don't have any evidence they hate us lol. Also my ass I don't want to get sabotaged my them cause I'm doing good in their classes.

What is going on here people ?

Last edited:
report it to the head of university. this is totally unacceptable. you pay tuition fees and take a loan as a result of this.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
report it to the head of university. this is totally unacceptable. you pay tuition fees and take a loan as a result of this.

They do reply to my emails fast. There's no problem there . It's just they don't acknowledge my groups presence and sometimes ignore our questions face to face.

They do reply to my emails fast. There's no problem there . It's just they don't acknowledge my groups presence and sometimes ignore our questions face to face.

I used to go Brunel University back in the days had the same issue. Dropped out in my second year. After passing first year with struggle. After all i transferred university after my second year and completed my degree in another university. cant name it. for privacy reasons.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I used to go Brunel University back in the days had the same issue. Dropped out in my second year. After passing first year with struggle. After all i transferred university after my second year and completed my degree in another university. cant name it. for privacy reasons.
Why were you struggling but you passed?

Trending