Strange Music that is good

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Its strange in context. You'll find your melanin count drop. Still a solid track

Sol

?
Dont know if it's strange but I like this genre as a whole might be strange to Somalis tho. It's even better if you have a good pair of headphones, if it doesn't link the timestamp skip to 5:16 definition of :banderas:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Dont know if it's strange but I like this genre as a whole might be strange to Somalis tho. It's even better if you have a good pair of headphones, if it doesn't link the timestamp skip to 5:16 definition of :banderas:

Top stuff. I can get high of this shit:mjhaps:

I remember this and King Stupid. Cant remember all the shows. I also use to watch that Raven guy who never missed the bulleyes with Bow and Arrow. What times:mjkkk:
I loved king stupid. We still do the “devilll fingeer” thing in my fam. It’s great to see that you weren’t lying. Ileen we are the same generation, I thought you grow up watching this version of Bill and Ben :gaasdrink:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I loved king stupid. We still do the “devilll fingeer” thing in my fam. It’s great to see that you weren’t lying. Ileen we are the same generation, I thought you grow up watching this version of Bill and Ben :gaasdrink:
I would demand compensation if I had to grow up in the 1950s to watch this:mjcry:

Trending