Strange Dream

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ever dream something then see it come true in real life and have this dejavu dejavu feeling..
Happens to me way too often.. its scary

u have a male Jiini named Lifid in you that always disturbs your peace

Ok this is true wallahi
One night I had a dream about an island that has very specific characteristics and is pretty unique.
Next day I am on google maps looking at a city for an unrelated reason and i find an island just like the one im my dream without ever seeing it before.
Has this happened to anyone else?
I heard deja vu happens as a result of a lagging brain, may your brain gain the speed it needs to function🙏🙏:westbrookswag:

Epi

I’m not a little kid
Ok this is true wallahi
One night I had a dream about an island that has very specific characteristics and is pretty unique.
Next day I am on google maps looking at a city for an unrelated reason and i find an island just like the one im my dream without ever seeing it before.
Has this happened to anyone else?
When I’m dreaming my dreams make sense, but when I wake up I realize that they don’t make any sense at all. Anyway your dream about the island and you finding the island on google maps is probably because you saw the island before, but don’t remember.

Dreams could be just a dream or something to come in the future, or something affected by our invisible "Friends", you never really. Only prophet Yusuf(as) could interpret dreams by Allahs will.

When in deep sleep you have left your body temporarily and went forward in time. When you woke up, you have gone with your life only to see the exact thing you saw when you have travelled in your sleep.

When in deep sleep you have left your body temporarily and went forward in time. When you woke up, you have gone with your life only to see the exact thing you saw when you have travelled in your sleep.
This what the quraan says about sleep.

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 39 Surah Zumar verse 42:

42 It is Allah that takes the souls at death: and those that die not (He takes their souls) during their sleep: those on whom He has passed the Decree of death He keeps back (their souls from returning to their bodies); but the rest He sends (their souls back to their bodies) for a term appointed. Verily in this are Signs for those who reflect.

Its wierd SubhanAllah, ya'll have probably seen a person in deep sleep their eyes move like crazy. Its like they are awake in a matrix, and their eyes are fixating on different things they see.