Strange DNA results

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Her Husband was Congolese Christian in Kenya. And Eastern Congo was ruled by the Tutsis who are actually experiencing persecution today (which could be why Jean-Paul tahribed).:browtf: I noticed these Tutsis love Horners for whatever reason especially Ethiopians.

A lot of them can apparently be modeled as like 65-75% Somali-like/Horner. And many of them look very off-Horner. Like straight-up Somaloids with a near 100% incidence of Madow hair. Paul Kagame and his family are a prime example:

ClsPRi7.jpg

EhYgwbV.jpg
YJkX4qz.jpg

So you can't blame them for having a thing for Horners, to be honest. I've encountered many of them over the years while foraying into DNA forums and they often do have a thing for us for these very reasons from what I gather. They're kinda cool to look at, wallahi. Gives you some idea of what Madowweyne folk will eventually look like if they ultimately choose to remain in Somaliweyn.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A lot of them can apparently be modeled as like 65-75% Somali-like/Horner. And many of them look very off-Horner. Like straight-up Somaloids with a near 100% incidence of Madow hair. Paul Kagame and his family are a prime example:

ClsPRi7.jpg

EhYgwbV.jpg
YJkX4qz.jpg

So you can't blame them for having a thing for Horners, to be honest. I've encountered many of them over the years while foraying into DNA forums and they often do have a thing for us for these very reasons from what I gather. They're kinda cool to look at, wallahi. Gives you some idea of what Madowweyne folk will eventually look like if they ultimately choose to remain in Somaliweyn.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apollo

VIP
I suppose so.

Not sure if the Jarrweyne will ever look like them, for a couple of reasons:

The Tutsi seem to be some kind of ''Brahmin''-like caste in that area who selectively bred with each other over centuries. The best herders remained Tutsi, some of the poorer Tutsis dropped off into the farming Hutu caste. Perhaps the pseudo-Horner phenotype got elevated due to selection. Something similar happened to Ashkenazi Jews during the Middle Ages, only the ones good in banking and other 'Jewy' industries remained Jews. The ones who couldn't keep up vanished into the goy population. Many Slavic Poles got noise level Ashkenazi Jew percentages on 23andme (Poland had the most Jews).

The Somali Bantu seem to be majority Niger-Congo, especially the Jubba Valley ones. It is very difficult to alter admixture proportion in a modern population. Most of the major admixture level altering events happened deep in ancient history or during founder effect periods in modern times (latter mainly the Americas). Unironically, it is more likely that the Rahanweyn and some Hawiye tribes bordering Jarrweyne farming towns will start resembling the Tutsi than vice versa.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

The Tutsi seem to be some kind of ''Brahmin''-like caste in that area who selectively bred with each other over centuries. The best herders remained Tutsi, some of the poorer Tutsis dropped off into the farming Hutu caste. Perhaps the pseudo-Horner phenotype got elevated due to selection. Something similar happened to Ashkenazi Jews during the Middle Ages, only the ones good in banking and other 'Jewy' industries remained Jews. The ones who couldn't keep up vanished into the goy population. Many Slavic Poles got noise level Ashkenazi Jew percentages on 23andme (Poland had the most Jews).

The Somali Bantu seem to be majority Niger-Congo, especially the Jubba Valley ones. It is very difficult to alter admixture proportion in a modern population. Most of the major admixture level altering events happened deep in ancient history or during founder effect periods in modern times (latter mainly the Americas). Unironically, it is more likely that the Rahanweyn and some Hawiye tribes bordering Jarrweyne farming towns will start resembling the Tutsi than vice versa.

Can a random isaaq have Tutsi blood?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

You make a good point. They were highly organized and had a three-tier caste system stretching as far as the Congo.
The Tutsi came down to the lakes sometime around 1400, cattle-raising people who were good at war. They enslaved the Hutu, who’d come a little earlier and enslaved the Twa, the pygmies. So there was a straightforward three-tier system in the lake region: Tutsi on top, Hutu under them, and the Twa hiding out in the bush. The Tutsi, like all conquerors, had a great little origin myth to explain how this happened: One of their gods gave his three sons a gourd of milk apiece and told them to watch it overnight. The poor little Twa son gulped the milk right down—no impulse control, them pygmies—and was banished to the forest. The Hutu, an underachiever, fell asleep instead of watching over the milk. But the Tutsi son stood guard over the milk all night and was rewarded by being put in charge by his God-dad.
1618181964547.png

:dead:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Cushites were cadaans shieeeet.
Bantus, I'm really sorry for their race as they're hardworking and always enslaved by others.

I think being a pastoralist had it's advantages. Just imagine if Somalis were united and organized.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I
Isn't that just a general African Bantu thing? The funniest are Zimbabweans who have names like "Hospitality Mbuyi" and "Praise Jesus Kaboko"
i met a zim guy, and his name was precious. I chuckled when I heard his name for the first time

Something weird I just noticed is that people in the Great Lakes area who are Christian usually have European first names but always Bantu/local ethnic surnames. What's up with that?
most niger congos are like that, when they switch to abrahmic faiths their name become euro or arab. Nilotes ironically dont do this

"Joseph Nyabingi"

Trending