Strange DNA results

How does he not know about a Bantu ancestor?

I have a girl on my list with similar Bantu numbers but she's from the northern part of K5. Very weird. She too was dumbfounded and surprised.

Lol @ a comment made by some guy who said his dad doesn't know his own clan. How does that work? Orphan?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How does he not know about a Bantu ancestor?

I have a girl on my list with similar Bantu numbers but she's from the northern part of K5. Very weird. She too was dumbfounded and surprised.

Lol @ a comment made by some guy who said his dad doesn't know his own clan. How does that work? Orphan?

He has a Bantu admixed relative that he obviously didn't know about and its no shock to us given his family history (a relative on his mother's side is from Kenya).

He has a Bantu admixed relative that he obviously didn't know about and its no shock to us given his family history (a relative on his mother's side is from Kenya).

The person I was referring to was actually a girl, not a guy. I have to clarify that.

Can you explain the K5 woman? This guy may make sense but it's still too high for him or his family to not know.

2PSKwlq.jpg

lmao, the kid looks Somali.

Whose this?

Apollo

VIP

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Googled half Kenyan, lol.

Her Husband was Congolese Christian in Kenya. And Eastern Congo was ruled by the Tutsis who are actually experiencing persecution today (which could be why Jean-Paul tahribed).:browtf: I noticed these Tutsis love Horners for whatever reason especially Ethiopians.

Apollo

VIP
Her Husband was Congolese Christian in Kenya. And Eastern Congo was ruled by the Tutsis who are actually experiencing persecution today (which could be why Jean-Paul tahribed).:browtf: I noticed these Tutsis love Horners for whatever reason especially Ethiopians.

😂 I just googled his last name, and the people with that last name look a bit Tutsi-ish rather than Gabonese type of Bantu. You could be on to something. 🤔

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lol, I just googled his last name, and the people with that last name look a bit Tutsi-ish rather than Gabonese type of Bantu. You could be on to something. 🤔

@Apollo I have hawk eyes when it comes to noticing subtle differences :lol:.

Plus the conflict in North and South Kivu (Congo) is likely a reason to flee. If one is an ethnic minority that (used to rule) and is somewhat distinguishable its easy to be genocided.

Apollo

VIP
Something weird I just noticed is that people in the Great Lakes area who are Christian usually have European first names but always Bantu/local ethnic surnames. What's up with that?

Something weird I just noticed is that people in the Great Lakes area who are Christian usually have European first names but always Bantu/local ethnic surnames. What's up with that?

Isn't that just a general African Bantu thing? The funniest are Zimbabweans who have names like "Hospitality Mbuyi" and "Praise Jesus Kaboko"

Trending