"Straight men"

I'm cryinggg this is so facts. The straggots go on and on about how some girl is for the streets. What is y'all obsession with Future anyway.
Mhmmm Ancient Greece type beat. Wait weren't they f*ing other men- :noneck:

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
"Gays deserve the death penalty for the act of homosexuality islamically speaking"
-some guy on the internet

I hope you agree with this OP, altho im in doubt since you keep using imaginary word "straggot" just say "" it's shorter and more neat

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
straggots? :heh:

also that argument is flawed and all around retarded. Women also mainly respect, adore, admire, imitate and idolize other women. Does that mean that they’re lesbian?

Is every nicki minaj stan a lesbian now? Sexuality only depends on who you love sexually. It’s LITERALLY in the name.

It’s also completely natural to look up to people of your gender since they often times are what you want to be.

They should have ended that whole paragraph on the first sentence. It’s also ironic how you bring up future as if women like nicki minaj, airana grande, doja cat,billi eyelash, and hundreds of other female singers and stars don’t have millions of female obsessors.

Yeah
straggots? :heh:

also that argument is flawed and all around retarded. Women also mainly respect, adore, admire, imitate and idolize other women. Does that mean that they’re lesbian?

Is every nicki minaj stan a lesbian now? Sexuality only depends on who you love sexually. It’s LITERALLY in the name.

It’s also completely natural to look up to people of your gender since they often times are what you want to be.

They should have ended that whole paragraph on the first sentence. It’s also ironic how you bring up future as if women like nicki minaj, airana grande, doja cat,billi eyelash, and hundreds of other female singers and stars don’t have millions of female obsessors.
Females are also much more obsessed with their idols than men are

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yeah

Females are also much more obsessed with their idols than men are
EXACTLY. Men only bring up future because it’s funny. We don’t idolize them.

Whereas women will go the extra mile for these women. And if a men were to only idolize/imitate women, that would obviously make him closeted! What kind of man would imitate a woman?

Feminists have a crazy superiority complex over men, in that they feel they’re more emotionally sound/intelligent than men. I honestly think this is just them overcompensating for how many times a man has called them emotional.

They feel the need to prove their emotional maturity by breaking down the male philosophy and picking it apart to show how inferior it is.

You’ll never see a woman agreeing with another man just to shut him up, but the vice versa happens all the time. That’s enough. :icon lol:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I'm cryinggg this is so facts. The straggots go on and on about how some girl is for the streets. What is y'all obsession with Future anyway.
Mhmmm Ancient Greece type beat. Wait weren't they f*ing other men- :noneck:

you might as well have said...

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
XSk4rnb.png

MLK's and Malcoms' legacies finished:mjkkk:

Trending

Latest posts