(StoryTime) Jumped by a Liberal Farax

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
we got the hottest women out their bro I don't think thiers any xalimo that can beat our sis rhodaay

your from Ottawa at least it isn't toronto sahib :russ: :pachah1:
wlle waa ruun minnesota has unmatched shorties especially the Absame girls imma have to tahriib there for malaab :banderas: they are also women of class who don't give the pumpum to any random nigga unlike the finished tings here

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
wlle waa ruun minnesota has unmatched shorties especially the Absame girls imma have to tahriib there for malaab :banderas: they are also women of class who don't give the pumpum to any random nigga unlike the finished tings here
yeh I feel like I need to leave London to find some classy girls I feel like london girls are kinda of chaotic i might need to head to Minnesota myself and cuff some shorties hopefully I got a chance with rhooday 🙏🙏

1615564474897.png
damm shes amazing 😻😻

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
yeh I feel like I need to leave London to find some classy girls I feel like london girls are kinda of chaotic i might need to head to Minnesota myself and cuff some shorties hopefully I got a chance with rhooday 🙏🙏

View attachment 174573damm shes amazing 😻😻
Wallahi oo billahi oo tallahi Garxajis xalimos are unmatched my guy. Yk what im saying cause you're Habar Yoonis ina adeer lmaooo i'd drop 100k mehr on that girl idgaf :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Wallahi oo billahi oo tallahi Garxajis xalimos are unmatched my guy. Yk what im saying cause you're Habar Yoonis ina adeer lmaooo i'd drop 100k mehr on that girl idgaf :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:
100 k us garhajis dudes should at least get half price on our women ina adheer then whats the point of marrying within your family if your paying 100 k what is it an interacial marriage or something :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Trending