story time

so a friend if mine whos got lots of white friends told me that his white friend was interested in his sister. no wonder shes a baddie she got breasts that still pop out even with a long hijab. both of em are white washed somalis who think they can assimiliate witth white people. I laugh when i see him sending pics of him fishing with his white bros or heading to the bar. I just cant wait to see his face when he finds out that the guy was only looking to smash his sister not to marry her.

i hate somalis who try to conform to a
society streotypes either they go out full white or 50iq thug mentality. for example my friend was on student council and having sleep overs with them or what ever shit they do. then there are the somalis who think theyre to cool for somalis so they hangout with black thugs. is like some people in our community are having a identity crisis. then dont get me started with xalimos who are most annoying in school. i avoid them purposely and are hanging around african fobs not AAs or somalis but some guy from congo.

A Somali fishing with Cadaans???? :damn:
You are right though Somalis in the West have an identity crisis they aren’t proud of who they are for some reason.. Either they choose the hood life or they leave their culture to get whitewashed... it’s sad.

A Somali fishing with Cadaans???? :damn:
You are right though Somalis in the West have an identity crisis they aren’t proud of who they are for some reason.. Either they choose the hood life or they leave their culture to get whitewashed... it’s sad.
some out right deny theyre somali and say theyre mixed.For example i was picking up my sister from middle school and i didnt know where the grade her kids was released. So i called on a somali junior in the school who was hanging out with his friends and when he saw me coming by he tried acting all tough and saying look at this somali ass nigga what do you want and i said arent you somali and he went on a tirade of how ugly somalis look and people started looking at my way so i went some where else and asked one of em other kids but damn there are lots of self hating somalis especially in suburbia Minnesota.They try distancing themselves everything somali but back in my school days somalis went to school with khamis and would fast and skip classes and pray in hallways. But now lots of thing changed since i was last in middle school. for some reason younger generation have a lack of self esteem.

but im kinda seeing this shit in college too where somali girls avoid farahs for some reason and the athletic or smart somalis avoid the somalis too like they want nothing to do with somalis. I avoid somalis cause wa dat dib miran but i dont outright just deny my heritage and my origin.

some out right deny theyre somali and say theyre mixed.For example i was picking up my sister from middle school and i didnt know where the grade her kids was released. So i called on a somali junior in the school who was hanging out with his friends and when he saw me coming by he tried acting all tough and saying look at this somali ass nigga what do you want and i said arent you somali and he went on a tirade of how ugly somalis look and people started looking at my way so i went some where else and asked one of em other kids but damn there are lots of self hating somalis especially in suburbia Minnesota.They try distancing themselves everything somali but back in my school days somalis went to school with khamis and would fast and skip classes and pray in hallways. But now lots of thing changed since i was last in middle school. for some reason younger generation have a lack of self esteem.

but im kinda seeing this shit in college too where somali girls avoid farahs for some reason and the athletic or smart somalis avoid the somalis too like they want nothing to do with somalis. I avoid somalis cause wa dat dib miran but i dont outright just deny my heritage and my origin.
It’s a damn shame.. I hate to say this but my sister used to be one of those people struggling with identity crisis, she’s matured over the years thankfully. She used to say she’s half Italian and half Somali😂 And people would fall for it because she’s lightskinned.

It’s a damn shame.. I hate to say this but my sister used to be one of those people struggling with identity crisis, she’s matured over the years thankfully. She used to say she’s half Italian and half Somali😂 And people would fall for it because she’s lightskinned.
id say you'd see it more common in girls but these days you can see it with men to. one guy i know tells others hes ethiopian when i know his family and i know theyre somalilander but no he dosent say somali hed rather claim being ethiopian then claim somali.

Trending

Latest posts