Story Time

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
I remember back in 2016 my dugsi macalin used to despise me. This nigga would single me out and just whip my ass even if I passed my cashar. I remember this one particular day when he told me to cut my hair because I looked like an "ciyaal suuq" I told him he was jealous because he's a bald headed ass bastard and that he should hop off my nuts. All the kids in the class started laughing and he just looked at me before leaving the room.

I was reading my cashar when 4 macalins ran in the room with flexi rules and cables. A fat 300lb looking ass macalin yanked my kitab out of my hands and put me in headlock while three fully grown men whipped me like a slave. I tried to escape so the Mark Henry looking ass macalin sat on my chest while the others whipped my arms and legs. I kept screaming in pain (mind you, I was like 14) then they finally stopped cuz they got tired. I shit you not, my arms were different colors at this point.

I walked outside of the dugsi and called my older friends who lived nearby. After waiting for 15 minutes in the parking lot behind the dugsi my bro's pulled up. I told them we would wait until the macalin came out to go get food and stain his car keys. This dumbfuck actually started his car left the keys in it while we were watching in a van across the street, it was game time when he went back in the building!

I hopped in whip and threw it in reverse. I had experience from stealing cars since I was 12 so this was light work, we drove the early 2000s Impala to Cedar Riverside where I picked up more friends who had weed and percs they wanted to serve but had no ride. After jugging out of the steamer for hours, I crashed cuz I was too off the shits and we all agreed the smartest thing to was to take it to my mechanic homie who ran a chop shop in South Minneapolis.

After arriving to the chop shop my manz paid us 2500 for the motor and transmission, after splitting it 5 ways we went shopping at the Mall of Amercia for drip. I copped some Jordan's and a Highpoint c9. The macalin eventually accused me of stealing his car when he pieced what had happened together but he had no proof, my parents didn't believe him and I showed them my bruises so they pulled me out of the dugsi and he had to accept the L.

I'm high asf just reminiscing, what crazy or stupid shit have y'all done as ciyaal?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
have u tried having a conversation with macalin? It’s been 4 years, I believe it’s time to patch things up. Nothing a firm handshake can’t solve. :)

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I had experience from stealing cars since I was 12 so this was light work, we drove the early 2000s Impala to Cedar Riverside where I picked up more friends who had weed and percs they wanted to serve but had no ride.
God damn negros.
:susp:

Royalflush

novacane
I remember back in 2016 my dugsi macalin used to despise me. This nigga would single me out and just whip my ass even if I passed my cashar. I remember this one particular day when he told me to cut my hair because I looked like an "ciyaal suuq" I told him he was jealous because he's a bald headed ass bastard and that he should hop off my nuts. All the kids in the class started laughing and he just looked at me before leaving the room.

I was reading my cashar when 4 macalins ran in the room with flexi rules and cables. A fat 300lb looking ass macalin yanked my kitab out of my hands and put me in headlock while three fully grown men whipped me like a slave. I tried to escape so the Mark Henry looking ass macalin sat on my chest while the others whipped my arms and legs. I kept screaming in pain (mind you, I was like 14) then they finally stopped cuz they got tired. I shit you not, my arms were different colors at this point.

I walked outside of the dugsi and called my older friends who lived nearby. After waiting for 15 minutes in the parking lot behind the dugsi my bro's pulled up. I told them we would wait until the macalin came out to go get food and stain his car keys. This dumbfuck actually started his car left the keys in it while we were watching in a van across the street, it was game time when he went back in the building!

I hopped in whip and threw it in reverse. I had experience from stealing cars since I was 12 so this was light work, we drove the early 2000s Impala to Cedar Riverside where I picked up more friends who had weed and percs they wanted to serve but had no ride. After jugging out of the steamer for hours, I crashed cuz I was too off the shits and we all agreed the smartest thing to was to take it to my mechanic homie who ran a chop shop in South Minneapolis.

After arriving to the chop shop my manz paid us 2500 for the motor and transmission, after splitting it 5 ways we went shopping at the Mall of Amercia for drip. I copped some Jordan's and a Highpoint c9. The macalin eventually accused me of stealing his car when he pieced what had happened together but he had no proof, my parents didn't believe him and I showed them my bruises so they pulled me out of the dugsi and he had to accept the L.

I'm high asf just reminiscing, what crazy or stupid shit have y'all done as ciyaal?
:lolbron::lolbron:highpoint? who you gonna smoke my man

I had a similar experience in dugsi in london but the macalins where my 2 uncles so i couldnt f*ck them up. but me and my friends gave an "anonymous" tip to the feds that the dugsi macalins were paedos and the whole place got shut down
last i heard they were uber drivers:pachah1::pachah1:

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
:lolbron::lolbron:highpoint? who you gonna smoke my man

I had a similar experience in dugsi in london but the macalins where my 2 uncles so i couldnt f*ck them up. but me and my friends gave an "anonymous" tip to the feds that the dugsi macalins were paedos and the whole place got shut down
last i heard they were uber drivers:pachah1::pachah1:
I was dumb asf for tryna rob niggas with a Hipoint I could've copped an xd or glock but I wanted to ball out at the mall lol

Dugsi days were chaotic tho no cap

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Holy f*ck my nigga you crazy:urgh:

I think I posted my most crazy dugsi wayyy back on here I'm too lazy to say the whole story but basically I sold dime bags to the macalins daughter she got knocked when she smoked it and ratted on me so he went to my house and started scrapping me walle. I was holding my own but obviously I was like 14 and the macalin was like 28 so I was at disadvantage. My older bro steps out the house sucker punches him and he's out cold wallahi I kicked this nigga head a few times and spat on him

Feds pulled up but my neighbour said that he attacked me first and he can't prove I sold the weed so I was gucci

Royalflush

novacane

I think I posted my most crazy dugsi wayyy back on here I'm too lazy to say the whole story but basically I sold dime bags to the macalins daughter she got knocked when she smoked it and ratted on me so he went to my house and started scrapping me walle. I was holding my own but obviously I was like 14 and the macalin was like 28 so I was at disadvantage. My older bro steps out the house sucker punches him and he's out cold wallahi I kicked this nigga head a few times and spat on him

Feds pulled up but my neighbour said that he attacked me first and he can't prove I sold the weed so I was gucci
was she a hoe as well?:cosbyhmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Tom boy waxiid

I hope u slump his ass if u see him lackin

Trending

Latest posts