Story time

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was this girl that was into me from when I was young me and her and my cousin were best friends and she always liked to hang with me a little more than my cousin of course I didn't realize she liked me because I was dumb and extremely sexist I always said that boys are better than girls don't know why she liked me anyways eventually she moved to another state when we were at middle school at first I kept in contact with her and we chatted on Facebook but eventually I forgot about her fast forward to last summer and she messages me on Facebook saying she's coming back next week obviously Im happy she's coming back so we start chatting again and I meet her and we eat dinner and talk about old times she starts to talk about how I used to tease her and call her names and I laugh about it and tell her I really was a prick when I was young why did you hang with me she says she had a huge crush on me obviously I make jokes about it to keep the mood light too summarize we hang out from two weeks and I really start to fall for her eventually I ask her about her relationship status and she says she has a boyfriend :bell: I was so disappointed since she was very flirty and I thought I struck a gold mine anyways I still talk to her from time to time but I've given up having anything serious with her:liberaltears:

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
I have no good stories my life is calamties. I was threatened to smoke vape back at school. I had to fight rasicsm for my people.

Ever since I moved theirs not alot of drama.

Turned down- This iskadhal chick used to like me, but she was weird about it. She'd always send her friend to indirectly ask shit like it wasn't obvious what was going on and I'd play along because I didn't like her, nor did I want to confront her about it. Tl;dr, she got WAY more direct and wallahi at some point cut all corners, caught me off guard and said she wanted a baby. I didn't know how to respond and told her thanks im good... but thanks though. I saw her semi-thirst trapping on FB going through a friend's phone like a year ago. She was a lot badder than I remembered. In hindsight I was arrogant and gassed asf on some if you ain't Alyssa Milano don't chat to me flex. Definitely a slow delivered L.

Got turned down- 2-3 years back I was aggressively pusuing this girl that was literally 6 years older than me. Misled me for like 3 weeks thinking I was in until she dropped it on me that she wanted a man 3+ years older than her.
I was pissed and salty so I completely aired her after that.

Another one where I got turned down: When I was younger I was really into this Ukrainian girl. She had a fob accent and everything, but she was so fucking cute. We spent like a lot of time together and I was so sure she liked me back. I think I made it pretty obvious I liked her from the get-go, so when I finally tried to ask her out... she hit me with the 'you know I'm not racist but...' Told me she can never date a non-Orthodox guy because it would never lead to marriage.

This was by far the worst :wowsweat:

Never been turned down only because I approach when success is certain

I was on the 18 bus from Euston with some friends, at the back seats were a couple of Somali girls. One of em was so hot but you just know shes full of herself, so I continued listening my music. Couple of stops later this Somali guy comes on the bus giving us dirty looks....he strides towards the Somali girls confident asf.

c02.gif

He sits down next to that Somali girl, I took off my headphones ready to take some notes.

"Abaayo you looking fine", she ignores him and acts like he's not even there. "whats your name?" again she ignores him.

Long story short, he got of the next stop but his walk was less confident.

So cold walle, never seen anything like that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending