(Story Time) The time I fell in love with our bantu maid in Xamar Daqan ciliis

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
You got some xaasid family members bisinka. I always used to get mad at my relatives when I visit them and see the young maids, but if it makes things better they treated them like family and the maids loved being there.
do you know why do people have maids despite most of them being unemployed and just sitting around. i was talking to my cousin the other and she told me they have a maid and there is basically six siblings all unemployed and on Face Tuug all the time.

i just told her i am cleaning around and will call her later :mugshotman:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
All I can remember and gather pieces altogether from my recollection , is that my family treated them respectfully and humanely, we would hire many Maay Maay speaking Madows from neighbouring villages to work in the fields after every harvest, mainly to root out unnecessary weeds / shrubs that tangled our farm yards . A skill a Lamagoodle can never do in this lifetime nor in the coming light-years.
Under the scorch heat , my father would invite them at dhuhr to take a break and help themselves eating bariis , sometimes they would all eat the same plate. He treated them like how he would treat his fellow clan members.
My father aun was very lenient and even helped their families, sending their kids to Dugsi .
The villagers on the other hand treated their employees similar to how your grandparents treated your housemaid and even worse .

After the outbreak of the civil war , many of my father's former farm employees helped us hide from the mooryaans
( Daarood/Hawiye) who were murdering every single member of my clan! We stayed in their villages for months until it was safe to cross the border to Kenya.

If my family had treated these people shit back then believe me they would have returned that favour.
I cannot say the same for the people I knew

A gaaljecel neighbour would flog their former Madow employees with canes , the way a Libyan does to migrants and even denying their pay. He was a mean person calling them adoons , I remembered he would ash ciggerates on them, no wonder his former employee wanted retribution he reached out to Daarood soldiers , the entire garrison that were witch-hunting hawiyes and turned him over. The results were ugly for my neighbour.

An Ogaden neighbour who also mistreated his Madow workers , once the war took place in the village , the resentful employees cheered at the marching USC and pointed the direction to where Daaroods were hiding. He never made it alive.

So yh don't treat people like subhumans.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
That inbred stuff is cap mixed people say that a lot
hqdefault (3).jpg

Trending

Latest posts