Stop using Tiktok

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1613073405961.png

No not a lie. Nor originally Chinese. They're Russians!

All software has either a patent or copyright with a programming staff of the application.
Your disagreements, only prove my point!

I'll wait to hear what "Tiktok" means in Chinese. Lol
What proof do you have that Russians developed it?

TikTok has a different name in China, Douyin.

And I'll wait to hear what "Tiktok" means in Russian.

You realize that this turned out to be fake? That is not a Uyghur. They found out that's actually a BDSM video from Taiwan.

"Except in reality it is not one. That’s not China, and that’s not a Uyghur Muslim. It’s a BDSM fetish video from Taiwan, those are consenting adults at a private location, and the allegation has long been discredited.

The following are screenshots from a machine translation of a fact check piecefrom a Taiwanese website:"

and it shows the screenshots in the article below (the picture below is from a different fake video that is also discussed in the article)

Reborn
You realize that this turned out to be fake? That is not a Uyghur. They found out that's actually a BDSM video from Taiwan.

"Except in reality it is not one. That’s not China, and that’s not a Uyghur Muslim. It’s a BDSM fetish video from Taiwan, those are consenting adults at a private location, and the allegation has long been discredited.

The following are screenshots from a machine translation of a fact check piecefrom a Taiwanese website:"

and it shows the screenshots in the article below (the picture below is from a different fake video that is also discussed in the article)

I set you up to quote me wrong :dead:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
who gives a shit its not the goverment running it
Lol they actually force their companies to give them data about their companies. They breached the security of average day Americans that one time.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Would the uyhurs care about you did you not know about the floods that happen in Somalia nobody cared but yet we are here bootyclapping for other nations.
It’s a genocide do you not have humanity akhi.

When we had war western countries opened up to us.🤨why can’t we help the tortured Uyghurs

Trending