Stop using Physically descriptive terminology to describe Somali NATIONALS.

I said this before.

All developed nations, keep an eye on their population and carefully record who is who.
They ask you if you are;

White
Black
Mixed
African
Asian etc on ALL government documents.

Some ethnic Somalis are literally fighting for their own erasure by pretending that everyone in Somalia is the "same" aka ethnic Somalis.. this is false.

Listen Hibaq, just to spite you I am going make sure my half-breeds (should i'A have kids) learn Somali and go out of my way to take them to a Somali dugsi and a Somali heavy school so they can rake in the privilege and call y'all kids n1ggers.
:ufdup:
I won't have my kids share class with half breeds :susp:whatever comes out of your bedwench's slimehole isn't one of ours :hova:

Last edited:
Extreme nationalism is an extension of tribalism which is why Somalia is what it is right now. It is also why progress has been slow because as long as you can be proud of dirt, why would you dream to become a forest?
Who was advocating for extreme nationalism? Stop using strawman arguments

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You confuse honesty with dislike, I love my country but enough with the bullshit. It's like you can't even criticize Somalia or somalis & their behavior without being called a self-hater. You sound like those dumb Americans who cry whenever someone says anything negative about America.

Says by the one who agrees the use of "Shit Hole" by a racist American bigot and accept the same word as OK.:jaynerd:

Why don't you and that chick with the daddy issues do something about your country's situation instead of name calling, you guys disgusting me, uff, you guys just apologize. :birdman:

Just piggybacking off the topic posted earlier.

When you use terms like "kinky haired" , "soft haired", "pink eared" etc , what you are doing is allowing non-Somali ethnics to claim the Soomaali name and identity. What you are essentially saying is that Somalis have different physical characteristics!

This is false, ethnic Somalis have a very specific phenotype, one that is not shared by non-Cushites who live in our land, whether they are Bantu or Arab.

It's also not islamically correct to call someone by a name that may bother them. Call them "Mushunguli" or Bantu or whatever Bantu clan names they carry. Same goes for the Arabs, call them Syrians, Yemenis or Swahili whatever.

The best, most civilised and most intelligent thing to do is to call people by what they really are.

Let's be kind and respectful, that doesn't mean we must be dumb and allow randoms to claim our ancient ethnic identity.

I proposed this idea to a somali bantu once ........... they blocked me

I
I said this before.

All developed nations, keep an eye on their population and carefully record who is who.
They ask you if you are;

White
Black
Mixed
African
Asian etc on ALL government documents.

Some ethnic Somalis are literally fighting for their own erasure by pretending that everyone in Somalia is the "same" aka ethnic Somalis.. this is false.
I’ve resigned myself to the fact that cushitic people are just cucks by nature... that’s why they got wiped out so easily from North Africa and SE Africa :meleshame::snoop:

I

I’ve resigned myself to the fact that cushitic people are just cucks by nature... that’s why they got wiped out so easily from North Africa and SE Africa :meleshame::snoop:

Somalis are worse than cucks

Somalis are so arrogant and short-sighted that they are wiping themselves out and underestimating the growing threat right under their cushitic noses. They wrongly think every other ethnic group is "miskeen" and see other Somalis are the number 1 threat.

Mcqueeny

Original Farax Slayer
I personally don't think non eEthnic Somalis will end up in any position to overthrow the rest of the population in future. I think its just Social Media hype and wishful thinking on their part.

Most Ethnic Somalis will not intermarry with them unlike what Southern Easter and Eastern African cushites did. We don't even accept other tribes how can we accept those with foreign heritage?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I personally don't think non eEthnic Somalis will end up in any position to overthrow the rest of the population in future. I think its just Social Media hype and wishful thinking on their part.

Most Ethnic Somalis will not intermarry with them unlike what Southern Easter and Eastern African cushites did. We don't even accept other tribes how can we accept those with foreign heritage?

You grossly overestimate how rigid culture is

Somalis are so arrogant and short-sighted that they are wiping themselves out and underestimating the growing threat right under their cushitic noses. They wrongly think every other ethnic group is "miskeen" and see other Somalis are the number 1 threat.

We are kind of our biggest threat but we face other issues as well.
I have said this before and I’m saying it again because it’s relevant to the thread but the larger threat from other non Horn Africans is not physical but cultural. How we identify and express our culture is being challenged by an Afrocentric monolith looming on the horizon. I agree with your point about not adding physical description to the Somali identity because of the effect it will have. Cause and effect is something we need to keep in mind. It’s a delicate tip toe to be successful.

Alluring

Sayonara
Who was advocating for extreme nationalism? Stop using strawman arguments
Nationalism is already found in Somalia, please tell me how that has benefited us in any way? Somalis just view their qabil as their nation, and other qabils as the enemy. A synonym for nationalism is "xenophobia" because that is what it always causes.

Nationalism is already found in Somalia, please tell me how that has benefited us in any way? Somalis just view their qabil as their nation, and other qabils as the enemy. A synonym for nationalism is "xenophobia" because that is what it always causes.
Waay too many misconceptions, tribalism and nationalism isn't the same thing. We are one ethnicity one religion one culture one language but we are unfortunately clan fractured. Putting tribalism aside for the interest of our people, the somali people, for the good of the nation that we share whether people like it or not would benefit Somalia and if our leaders were to engage in that sort of mentality we would prevail.

There are many forms of nationalism and it can be interpreted in many different ways. Ultra nationalism is when you see yourself as superior to other people, that is the disease.

our ancestors are spinning in their graves :meleshame:

I agree but somali language doesn't have word for nationality

Qoom, Wal-cad, Nax-Nax, Farac, Abb, Jinsiye, Dalasho, Aslitan, Qomiyat, Qaran, nasab which originally just meant ethnic origin but changed to mean noble

Qaran is national, somali qaran, a bantu is a a national but not a Nax-Nax as a somali, or walcad, or nasab as a somali, they are bantus from congo and west africa originally before they moved to Tanzanian,

i disagree with brother @Removed , i have spoken to bantus in kismayo, they tell me we will send you back to Qabridahar,

the audacity of a former Tanzanian former adoon to tell me that just shows how much they hate us, we need to ship them back to dar es salalm

they are extremely dangerous, have cuqdad and this could set off a horrible ethnic civil war, ship them back whilst we can, before its too late

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@Farjano-Walad Treat them fairly, urbanize them, invest in their towns, and give them education. You would see them naturally lessen in birth rate anyways but if you treat them like an outcast and punching bag you will receive gods curse and find them multiplying against you.

Madoobe has done well in working with them he just needs to give them Jilib and we can call it a day.

Can someone tell me why the obsession of making them into ethnic Somalis?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally if someone speaks afSomali and isnt one of these strange border peoples then I will treat them as any other Somali.

They arent being assimilated now they have been assimilated and are now fighting people who want to “other” them.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Farjano-Walad Treat them fairly, urbanize them, invest in their towns, and give them education. You would see them naturally lessen in birth rate anyways but if you treat them like an outcast and punching bag you will receive gods curse and find them multiplying against you.

Madoobe has done well in working with them he just needs to give them Jilib and we can call it a day.

Personally if someone speaks afSomali and isnt one of these strange border peoples then I will treat them as any other Somali.

They arent being assimilated now they have been assimilated and are now fighting people who want to “other” them.

I believe in treating people with equity.

Walaal I'm from the North so I live nowhere near them. You and @Farjano-Walad tend to have different views. Its interesting.

Bro Jilib since 1960 produced MPs who are reer cabdulle and Cawlyahan so why should I give them my land?

no point in being nice. You will be feeding an enemy who will never forgive remember the jarer in New York who offered five thousand for anyone who kills a Ogaden child ?

Deport them whilst we can or move them in to xamar for hawiye marry them anyway.

they also practice sixir I see danger if only we could ship them to Zanzibar

a lot of shish kalab are them and they are burning afmadow remember when the alkalab monkey Bantu head said any well built in Afmadow will be blown up

may Allah make me the president of jubaland Insha Allah. I would not mind gassing them and eley and hooootos and buuns with drones.

you beg for peace and nice assimilation when these filthy scum are burning our jubaland funny how these clans never burn down other areas or cut down her trees for charcoal

perhaps your not reer waamo and feel the pain that I or Django do for we natives our forefathers are buried her. Conquered this blessEd land and I blame that weak spineless Ahmed madobe. A drone system only costs around 3 million. The wing loon Chinese system. Add gas to them and spraying it, does not cost much extra. We need a leader who wipes out these filthy scum

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts