Stop using Physically descriptive terminology to describe Somali NATIONALS.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
who are these people saying these things? :faysalwtf:
Wallahi i never meet an ajnabi that would claim anything Somali. They see being Somali as an insult. The ones I met know nothing about our history besides the civil war. :drakewtf:

Why are you a self hater? You must have daddy issues, just because our country is going through a civil war phase like any other country in the freaking world doesn't mean you shouldn't be proud of it, akhas why do most of Halimos have zero nationalistic blood in their body?:camby:

Let us just call them for what they are, they are Immigrants and we should refer them to the original countries they came from.

Somali Tanzanians,Somali Sagalootis or Somali Zenzebaris, we also need to get them concentrated in one single state so they don't assimilate with our women and we lose our distinctive features.

Walahi our ancestors would curse us from graves if we let bunch of immigrants take over our country after all the did for this great nation of ours. :birdman:
If somali woman wants non Somali man tht is theirs chose and it is not wrong
But somali woman need to stop saying their non Somali kids are somalis

Why are you a self hater? You must have daddy issues, just because our country is going through a civil war phase like any other country in the freaking world doesn't mean you shouldn't be proud of it, akhas why do most of Halimos have zero nationalistic blood in their body?:camby:
She was joking sxb

5C329FFE-2FE3-47CF-9F6E-82A9F4F66F3B.jpeg

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
She was joking sxb

How would I know? I can't read members faces online, by the way some of these Halimos will side with our enemies just to redicule us by preaching all that Western bull crap and cry later when they are minorites in their our land.

Alluring

Sayonara
Extreme nationalism is an extension of tribalism which is why Somalia is what it is right now. It is also why progress has been slow because as long as you can be proud of dirt, why would you dream to become a forest?

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Triggered much? :hova:
Extreme nationalism is an extension of tribalism which is why Somalia is what it is right now. It is also why progress has been slow because as long as you can be proud of dirt, why would you dream to become a forest?
Finally someone who isnt delusional
giphy.gif

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL

The other alternative is extreme and persistent self-deprecation.... that eventually takes an ugly turn.

I have diagnosed most members here with a superiority complex - which in fact does not mean what Somalispot n1ggers think it means.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Finally someone who isnt delusional
giphy.gif

I don't care if y'all hate your country and it's people but I will always will love them and put my people's interest before anyone else.

Y'all some Say Walahi kids who only seen the bad side of our country, a nation going through some bad times at the moment,it is quite sad and instead of uplifting your folks you two are kicking them down the gutter.:susp:

Alluring

Sayonara
The other alternative is extreme and persistent self-deprecation.... that eventually takes an ugly turn.

I have diagnosed most members here with a superiority complex - which in fact does not mean what Somalispot n1ggers think it means.
People with superiority complexes are just mentally inferior. Because if you genuinely believed you were better than someone else, you wouldn't worry about them constantly.

No non Somali ethnic group wants to identify as Somali. :hova:
Our country is a shit hole, and is the poorest in Africa. Hard pill to swallow but it is what it is. :stopit:
Oh, and i suppose every other nation has been completely flawless through their histories, free from periods of war and hardship? These dark times will pass, but not with people who have your attitude :comeon:

Nafiso Qalanjo

I don't care if y'all hate your country and it's people but I will always will love them and put my people's interest before anyone else.

Y'all some Say Walahi kids who only seen the bad side of our country, a nation going through some bad times at the moment,it is quite sad and instead of uplifting your folks you two are kicking them down the gutter.:susp:
Neither of us said hate our country. :mahubowtf:
68 IQ analyst at its finest :childplease:

Alluring

Sayonara

You confuse honesty with dislike, I love my country but enough with the bullshit. It's like you can't even criticize Somalia or somalis & their behavior without being called a self-hater. You sound like those dumb Americans who cry whenever someone says anything negative about America.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Diversity in excess is a weakness we should definitely be wary of it. That being said I see Benadiris and Bantus as our fellow Somalis at this point @Finesse you will just have to accept that.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Oh, and i suppose every other nation has been completely flawless through their histories, free from periods of war and hardship? These dark times will pass, but not with people who have your attitude :comeon:
Sheesh I just simply said no one is going out of there to claim Somali. :noneck:
You all are really triggered by the truth wlh. :mjlol:

Do I have to say ajnabis are drooling over the idea of claiming somalinimo?:duck:.
Cant wait for the ''she is a blm xalimo swj'' comments to roll just because i dont agree with you yall :silanyosmile::hemad:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
More like run people like you over with the horse galloping at full speed :trumpsmirk:

Listen Hibaq, just to spite you I am going make sure my half-breeds (should i'A have kids) learn Somali and go out of my way to take them to a Somali dugsi and a Somali heavy school so they can rake in the privilege and call y'all kids n1ggers.
:ufdup:

Nafiso Qalanjo

You confuse honesty with dislike, I love my country but enough with the bullshit. It's like you can't even criticize Somalia or somalis & their behavior without being called a self-hater. You sound like those dumb Americans who cry whenever someone says anything negative about America.
EiYDV5HWAAUTE3a.jpeg

Trending