Stop using Physically descriptive terminology to describe Somali NATIONALS.

Just piggybacking off the topic posted earlier.

When you use terms like "kinky haired" , "soft haired", "pink eared" etc , what you are doing is allowing non-Somali ethnics to claim the Soomaali name and identity. What you are essentially saying is that Somalis have different physical characteristics!

This is false, ethnic Somalis have a very specific phenotype, one that is not shared by non-Cushites who live in our land, whether they are Bantu or Arab.

It's also not islamically correct to call someone by a name that may bother them. Call them "Mushunguli" or Bantu or whatever Bantu clan names they carry. Same goes for the Arabs, call them Syrians, Yemenis or Swahili whatever.

The best, most civilised and most intelligent thing to do is to call people by what they really are.

Let's be kind and respectful, that doesn't mean we must be dumb and allow randoms to claim our ancient ethnic identity.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
No non Somali ethnic group wants to identify as Somali. :hova:
Our country is a shit hole, and is the poorest in Africa. Hard pill to swallow but it is what it is. :stopit:

No non Somali ethnic group wants to identify as Somali. :hova:
Our country is a shit hole, and is the poorest in Africa. Hard pill to swallow but it is what it is. :stopit:

I don't care how damaged Somalia is at the moment, we should always love and protect our ancient identity. Somalis have been honourable and succesful far longer than we have been failures!

As for people claiming our identity? You don't see all the Niger-Congo descendants and Arabs in Somalia trying to rewrite our history?

One claims they are natives, the other claim they built Mogadishu.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmβ€’ Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Bantus should be called Bantus nothing more and nothing less. But certain people on SSpot are SJW and say β€œBantus are as Somali as us” and say ”Bantus are Somali” :susp::snoop::nahgirl:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
As for people claiming our identity? You don't see all the Niger-Congo descendants and Arabs in Somalia trying to rewrite our history?

One claims they are natives, the other claim they built Mogadishu.
who are these people saying these things? :faysalwtf:
Wallahi i never meet an ajnabi that would claim anything Somali. They see being Somali as an insult. The ones I met know nothing about our history besides the civil war. :drakewtf:

Bantus should be called Bantus nothing more and nothing less. But certain people on SSpot are SJW say β€œBantus are as Somali as us” and say Bantus are Somali :susp:

As if "Bantu" is an insult. They are literally the largest group in Africa with many beautiful nations.
Some of these Somali SWJS won't rest until Bantus do niiko on our corpses.

I don't want this to be a thousand pager. I just wanted to say

1. Be accurate
2. Be respectful
3. Don't lie about your history and identity to please others, they can never be satisfied.

Just piggybacking off the topic posted earlier.

When you use terms like "kinky haired" , "soft haired", "pink eared" etc , what you are doing is allowing non-Somali ethnics to claim the Soomaali name and identity. What you are essentially saying is that Somalis have different physical characteristics!

This is false, ethnic Somalis have a very specific phenotype, one that is not shared by non-Cushites who live in our land, whether they are Bantu or Arab.

It's also not islamically correct to call someone by a name that may bother them. Call them "Mushunguli" or Bantu or whatever Bantu clan names they carry. Same goes for the Arabs, call them Syrians, Yemenis or Swahili whatever.

The best, most civilised and most intelligent thing to do is to call people by what they really are.

Let's be kind and respectful, that doesn't mean we must be dumb and allow randoms to claim our ancient ethnic identity.
We should make word to differ Somalis from non Somalis or just call them by their nation name since nationality is foreign to Somali language and it is European concept

We should make word to differ Somalis from non Somalis or just call them by their nation name since nationality is foreign to Somali language and it is European concept

That's right. We should call people what they really are, which is;

Somali
Bantu/Mushunguli
Arab
Mixed

All are Somali nationals, but only ethnic Somalis are Soomaali.

who are these people saying these things? :faysalwtf:
Wallahi i never meet an ajnabi that would claim anything Somali. They see being Somali as an insult. The ones I met know nothing about our history besides the civil war. :drakewtf:
Probably in minessota and uk
But in countrys with only some Somalis they are more liked then tamils and eritreans or other africans

Look what I found, an article on Somali nationality.

Dhiig iyo u Dhalasho, Mase Dhul iyo ku Dhalasho

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Let us just call them for what they are, they are Immigrants and we should refer them to the original countries they came from.

Somali Tanzanians,Somali Sagalootis or Somali Zenzebaris, we also need to get them concentrated in one single state so they don't assimilate with our women and we lose our distinctive features.

Walahi our ancestors would curse us from graves if we let bunch of immigrants take over our country after all the did for this great nation of ours. :birdman:

Trending