Stop the slander Somali guys are not incels...

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The topic was about back home. Not everything needs to be related to western xalimos :fredo:
Well you said back home Xalimoa just want money? Same thing can be said about Diasporan Xalimos too! Infact they are.even more greedy!

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Well you said back home Xalimoa just want money? Same thing can be said about Diasporan Xalimos too! Infact they are.even more greedy!
Oh shut up. Learn to read context before you quote me kiddo

Basic

VIP
:mjdontkno:

You tried to shame Somali men for marrying women back home, what other context is there? :sass2:
You seem insecure tekniko. I was talking about incels getting girls from back home.

If you think it’s referring to you then as they say if the shoe fits feel free to wear it :gaasdrink:

TekNiKo

VIP
You seem insecure tekniko. I was talking about incels getting girls from back home.

If you think it’s referring to you then as they say if the shoe fits feel free to wear it :gaasdrink:
If being incel means a well cultured Somali man who loves his dhaqan and diin I am proud one:salute:

Why are they all using incel terminology than? Aren’t Incels the ones inventing words like “volcel” “maxxing” and talking about things like jaw shapes hypergamy and the obsession with male looks?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
If I'm an "incel", because I don't want a xalimo, that's been cocked more times than John Wayne's gun, then by all means, I'm an "incel"

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I've never met a Somali incel. I think it's a Twitter myth that women want to speak into existence. Everyone in life needs something to rant about, even if it doesn't exist i guess :drakelaugh:

Basic

VIP
I've never met a Somali incel. I think it's a Twitter myth that women want to speak into existence. Everyone in life needs something to rant about, even if it doesn't exist i guess :drakelaugh:
Mate tbh Somali incels don’t leave Hoyoo’s yard so you’d never have the misfortune of running into them. Thankfully I only meet normal faraxs in reality :wowsweat:

Who cares. Its the unmarried, used up, master degree holding, richard dawkins reading, feminist theory espousing, BLM supporting, Shisha inhaling, weave wearing, doll faced looking, high waisted wearing, gap toothed having, abnormal prefrontal cortex inheriting, no breasts having, obese ass parading, african men fornicating, sex enchantress calling you an incel.

This should be a mark of honour.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Who cares. Its the unmarried, used up, master degree holding, richard dawkins reading, feminist theory espousing, BLM supporting, Shisha inhaling, weave wearing, doll faced looking, high waisted wearing, gap toothed having, abnormal prefrontal cortex inheriting, no breasts having, obese ass parading, african men fornicating, sex enchantress calling you an incel.

High waist jeans on a girl is :diddyass: but continue

TekNiKo

VIP

This is the perfect definition of the average Western "woke" Xalimo. They disgust me.

Trending