Stop the narrative

Qali

Certified Pimp.

They try so hard to push that narrative :mjlol: majority of Somali girls Ik wear jilbaab:gaasdrink:
Plus this nigga said he’s from Australia, I’ve heard barwaaqo iyo bash bash from them, what do they want to be? Blaayo iyo bash bash? Pick a struggle :hova:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Ist

They try so hard to push that narrative :mjlol: majority of Somali girls Ik wear jilbaab:gaasdrink:
Plus this nigga said he’s from Australia, I’ve heard barwaaqo iyo bash bash from them, what do they want to be? Blaayo iyo bash bash? Pick a struggle :hova:
Its true tho even cadaan woman ask me why they do this wallahi

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Ist

Its true tho even cadaan woman ask me why they do this wallahi
I actually never know somebody personally who did that, my cousin who lives in mn told me they call them transformers :mjlol: I thought reer Australia was free from the curse, but looks like it’s ingrained in our dna:silanyolaugh:

Most Somali girls have strong Deen and never take off there hijabs in public but I do agree here in riots town he have a few who ditch the hijabs and skirts at the door. There called transformers or something.
:mjlol:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nah, most somali girls who wear hijab will wear hijab even without their parents.

The girls who don’t wear hijabs probably have parents who don’t even care.

In my whole life of interacting with halimos, I’ve only know less than a handful who do sneaky shaïte like that.

Even if some girls WANTED to do it, it’d be far too risky. They’d probably only ever do it on occasions.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Most Somali girls have strong Deen and never take off there hijabs in public but I do agree here in riots town he have a few who ditch the hijabs and skirts at the door. There called transformers or something.
:mjlol:
Wallahi, the abdis love to push the narrative that we are Saqarjaans :mjlol: Are you from mn?:gaasdrink:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Wallahi, the abdis love to push the narrative that we are Saqarjaans :mjlol: Are you from mn?:gaasdrink:
Relax, Abdis aren’t pushing any narratives. This guy isn’t trying propagate against you guys or anything.

He’s just trying to make a “funny relatable” tik tok to do numbers for him.

Besides, If it don’t apply, don’t reply

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Relax, Abdis aren’t pushing any narratives. This guy isn’t trying propagate against you guys or anything.

He’s just trying to make a “funny relatable” tik tok to do numbers for him.

Besides, If it don’t apply, don’t reply
And I’m tryna do numbers too warya :reallymaury:

Trending