Stop. Posting. Your. Pics. Online.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
And if you do make sure your social media accounts are closed to sisters you know personally and mahram males. If you all haven't experienced or seen what I'm about to explain then mash'Allah that's great but I'd like for you to understand.

Last spring I began wearing the niqab and was excited to make friends with other niqabis on Instagram and Facebook since at the time I didn't know any irl. As I immersed myself in these online communities I saw frequent posts exposing males infiltrating women's only circles with fetishes. Random potbellied kaffir men who crossdressed for perverted reasons and wanted access to Muslim women. I didn't even notice sometimes it would be males messaging me when I would get random DMs asking for hijab related advice until I checked their profiles and saw disgusting signifiers and language on their page like "s*ssy" "CD" etc.

Anyways I brushed that off until this creature started picking up relevancy.

1612839711073.png

(sorry pic is huge)

As well as accounts like this

not including actual explicit p0rn accounts with massive amounts of interaction

(sorry if NSFW mods plz move)

There are men infiltrating women's spaces, taking random videos and pictures of women who cover out of context for their perversions. This isn't even an unusual occurrence. I noticed this sister who does (albeit strange) niqab tutorials has perverts in her comments all the time lamenting their fetishes.

Sisters: do not think that just because you cover you are free from the male gaze. It's important to not only cover but do not give males access to you 💯 Once you post something you have no control of what people do with it- including perverts stealing your pictures for sm^t or catfishing other women. Be. Care.Ful.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
wallahi this thread gave me chills. what the hell. the tweet made be so disgusted to top it all off

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
@greenvegetables i scrolled through the tumblr blog and i have never felt more angry. do people really sexualize us like this?? obsession! i wish we could go back in time when no one knew about islam

I’m usually all for information and PSAs but somethings are too depraved to be exposed to anyone. I rather not know about somethings and this is one of those. There are also a large number of children here and they do not need to be exposed to this sis. We can discuss things without links. One of your links goes down a very depraved rabbit hole with sick images and comments and it’s not necessary. I think words can suffice often and there’s no need for graphic links. Please remove that link if you know which one I’m talking about 🙏🏽

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I’m usually all for information and PSAs but somethings are too depraved to be exposed to anyone. I rather not know about somethings and this is one of those. There are also a large number of children here and they do not need to be exposed to this sis. We can discuss things without links. One of your links goes down a very depraved rabbit hole with sick images and comments and it’s not necessary. I think words can suffice often and there’s no need for graphic links. Please remove that link if you know which one I’m talking about 🙏🏽
Nah it's ok she should just put graphic warning

greenvegetables

halal and earthy

I asked the mods to make any changes they saw fit. I added the direct links because I wanted people to be aware. Otherwise people would've been like "you're making this up" "this isn't a big deal" etc. I'll delete it tho for sure

ETA: For some reason it's not letting me edit some of my posts. Can you tag a mod to remove it

Royalflush

novacane
And if you do make sure your social media accounts are closed to sisters you know personally and mahram males. If you all haven't experienced or seen what I'm about to explain then mash'Allah that's great but I'd like for you to understand.

Last spring I began wearing the niqab and was excited to make friends with other niqabis on Instagram and Facebook since at the time I didn't know any irl. As I immersed myself in these online communities I saw frequent posts exposing males infiltrating women's only circles with fetishes. Random potbellied kaffir men who crossdressed for perverted reasons and wanted access to Muslim women. I didn't even notice sometimes it would be males messaging me when I would get random DMs asking for hijab related advice until I checked their profiles and saw disgusting signifiers and language on their page like "s*ssy" "CD" etc.

Anyways I brushed that off until this creature started picking up relevancy.

View attachment 170443

(sorry pic is huge)

As well as accounts like this

not including actual explicit p0rn accounts with massive amounts of interaction

(sorry if NSFW mods plz move)

There are men infiltrating women's spaces, taking random videos and pictures of women who cover out of context for their perversions. This isn't even an unusual occurrence. I noticed this sister who does (albeit strange) niqab tutorials has perverts in her comments all the time lamenting their fetishes.

Sisters: do not think that just because you cover you are free from the male gaze. It's important to not only cover but do not give males access to you 💯 Once you post something you have no control of what people do with it- including perverts stealing your pictures for sm^t or catfishing other women. Be. Care.Ful.
:dead: :dead: :dead:crossdressing muslims acudubillah

why did it get so many likes tho wallahi some muslims need to check themselves and properly follow their religion