STOP POSTING ABT QARAX THAT TOOK PLACE BACK HOME: since it is a national past-time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
it is not news at all.

Do we care to report on Chicago madoow massacre that takes place everyday ? Do you even see any reputable media reporting that? They don't because that's the madoows past-time.

I urge that we just accept it as national sport.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Accepting it means succumbing to Al-Shabaab, each qarax back home rocks our nation and kills our people. Kulaha national past-time.

Finger blast yourself into oblivion dhiiglaawyahow.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Accepting it means succumbing to Al-Shabaab, each qarax back home rocks our nation and kills our people. Kulaha national past-time.

Finger blast yourself into oblivion dhiiglaawyahow.

This is ignorance you are spewing out adeer!

We are not your normal nation you dam xoolo! It is the only nation in the history of nation-state where there is a complete failed state. Failed state for 28 years as a matter of fact.

To me reporting a qarax is like you reporting that you farted this morning.

My reasoning is absolutely logical.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
you aren't from Somalia you dhagax head:mjlol:

stick to land:manny::camby:

Have you been watching the latest news coming out of there, Somaliland ! Them idiots can't control this runaway train called inflation that the poor men in Hargeisa are rebelling.

Every effing day the dam commodities are rising. A quarter of hilib that caused $5 is $5.5 the next day it rises further and the next and next. What kind of xoolonimo is that ?

waraabe

Your superior
Have you been watching the latest news coming out of there, Somaliland ! Them idiots can't control this runaway train called inflation that the poor men in Hargeisa are rebelling.

Every effing day the dam commodities are rising. A quarter of hilib that caused $5 is $5.5 the next day it rises further and the next and next. What kind of xoolonimo is that ?

Yes I heard they blocked zaad and e dahab

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
This is ignorance you are spewing out adeer!

We are not your normal nation you dam xoolo! It is the only nation in the history of nation-state where there is a complete failed state. Failed state for 28 years as a matter of fact.

To me reporting a qarax is like you reporting that you farted this morning.

My reasoning is absolutely logical.
:drakelaugh:
Everyone+upsettie_4884c7_5866759.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
it is not news at all.

Do we care to report on Chicago madoow massacre that takes place everyday ? Do you even see any reputable media reporting that? They don't because that's the madoows past-time.

I urge that we just accept it as national sport.
Can you stop sending suicide bombers for the seek of icitiraaf waa billahi towfiq :fittytousand:

How can there be inflation if they're using a currency that they cannot control and print.:notsureif:

Does Somaliland even have a central bank??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts