Stop marrying young.

women stand to lose the most when it comes to marriages, so do not marry until you're sure you can comfortably support yourself without help, you cannot be sure of anyone's conviction and marry someone your age or a year off, a big age gap means you may get taken advantage of

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
For the sake of god, stop doing that. I saw some Somali girls talking about marriage while still in third year of university. Stop rushing it. In fact don’t marry in your 20s and wait until your early to mid thirties. Why are all this people Rushing to marriage? For me, I will only marry when I am 33-35 years old. You gotta have your life together first before marrying. One more thing, don’t have more than 2 kids. Too much kids will suck your soul out of you.
30s 😬😬
I feel very old at 23

For the sake of god, stop doing that. I saw some Somali girls talking about marriage while still in third year of university. Stop rushing it. In fact don’t marry in your 20s and wait until your early to mid thirties. Why are all this people Rushing to marriage? For me, I will only marry when I am 33-35 years old. You gotta have your life together first before marrying. One more thing, don’t have more than 2 kids. Too much kids will suck your soul out of you.

Helen's breast milk will turn into powder by then
:reallymaury:

XalimosVeryOwn

Timothée Chalamet
my cousin who just graduated high school got married and it’s like she doesn’t have a home nor a secure job but wlh i’m not one to judge others

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I say marry when you get your shit together. Many make the mistake of marrying just for the sake of marrying or peer pressure, eventually regret and bear the brunt of their marriage years. It ends up with kids not getting taken care of which is your fault. Now the age you want to marry is up to you, I'm not dictating anyone on what age they should marry! It's that simple!

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Marriage is hard but most young people marry young just for the thrill of it usually after the honeymoon phase they realise how difficult it is

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
You have hormones and physical characteristics your body SCREAMING at you to go get married and have kids. 15-30 for males and females is the golden years of vigor and youth. Women have a higher chance of brith defects if they give birth young. The high rates of divorces in the community can be fixed by PROPER education on sex and relationships. This the western agenda. What I have noticed about western philosophies and policies is the fact that they go against our basic instincts. Gawd damn get that white dikk out of your mouth. Can't wait to have 40 healthy children to brighten my life and help me in life inshallah. :rejoice::rejoice:

Who said you have to have kids when you get married? Get married young and explore the world together, rent an apartment together, travel together, start businesses together.

You are against the sunnah of the Prophet pbh. The prophet said: O' Amongst you marry while you're young so you can spread your offsprings and live a halal life.

Trending