Stop marrying young.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
If anything, wallahi marry young. I wish I was looking to get married when I was 19. It's not that deep.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
naah f*ck that marry 4 women have 8000 kids get a degree and guud jobb if u can't multi task like that u ain't somali
I gonna marry at 33, have two kids and teach them reading and arithmetics very early. I will make sure they have the best resources to be successful in life.

For the sake of god, stop doing that. I saw some Somali girls talking about marriage while still in third year of university. Stop rushing it. In fact don’t marry in your 20s and wait until your early to mid thirties. Why are all this people Rushing to marriage? For me, I will only marry when I am 33-35 years old. You gotta have your life together first before marrying. One more thing, don’t have more than 2 kids. Too much kids will suck your soul out of you.
Tht is not your business if ppl want to marry young and Islam doesn't allow bf and gf

I know u said u are secular keep it to yourself but stop with this agenda if
Young boys and girls want to be marry then tht is their choose better then committing sin and getting pregnant

Yoo

Eel eh?
I would separate the two genders when answering this question;
  • The Female Gender used to be forced into early marriage discouraging them from education and employment, still they used to produce large families due to their youth and fertility. But in this day and age education is a necessity, so I would advise all the ladies here to marry early without abandoning their education. I would say 24-26 would be a perfect age for you to settle down.
  • My advise for the Male gender is this; marry late (30+). I have read a Canadian research that showed people who married late were least likely to report depressive symptoms in midlife. Along with earning a university degree, marrying late also predicted higher income at midlife, as well as increased midlife self-esteem. The experts that conducted this research suggested that people who marry earlier rather than later may face greater challenges due to the added responsibilities of starting a family at a relatively early age. Most of 'em end up in divorce and utterly joyless journeys full of depression and anxiety. I'd advise my brethrens to establish themselves physically, mentally and financially before tying the knot.
Are you telling us to wait until after our prime for tumasho
giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts