Stop marrying young.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
For the sake of god, stop doing that. I saw some Somali girls talking about marriage while still in third year of university. Stop rushing it. In fact don’t marry in your 20s and wait until your early to mid thirties. Why are all this people Rushing to marriage? For me, I will only marry when I am 33-35 years old. You gotta have your life together first before marrying. One more thing, don’t have more than 2 kids. Too much kids will suck your soul out of you.

Realistically if u live in the west u shouldn’t marry until you have ur life together eg a job saving etc
Children are expensive so ppl should definitely PLAN before having many kids

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
1) culture
2) religion encourages young marriages
3) women desire stability earlier on in life
4) social and online pressure
5) baby fever
6) you don’t have to have kids in the first few years.
7) why not marry young? It’s normal and lighthearted. If it doesn’t concern you why does it matter lol.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I agree rushing into marrige is bad, but if young people feel confident and ready for marry i dont see the issue.

I agree if you are still in school don’t settle down that only ruins your plans settle down when you are mature and have completed the things you have wanted in life school being one of them as well

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
1) culture
2) religion encourages young marriages
3) women desire stability earlier on in life
4) social and online pressure
5) baby fever
6) you don’t have to have kids in the first few years.
7) why not marry young? It’s normal and lighthearted. If it doesn’t concern you why does it matter lol.
Because it ruins your opportunities. One girl I know is already engaged before going to college. Having a family so young is a huge responsibility.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Because it ruins your opportunities. One girl I know is already engaged before going to college. Having a family so young is a huge responsibility.
I agree, no one should be looking for marriage right away. But here’s the thing. You are a man and you’ll never understand how Somali women feel. Some girls I know are looking for a way out of their household. So marriage is their only option. Some girls want stability and not want to worry about where’s the next meal. And some simply want kids. As long as there is a valid reason, let them be

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I would separate the two genders when answering this question;
  • The Female Gender used to be forced into early marriage discouraging them from education and employment, still they used to produce large families due to their youth and fertility. But in this day and age education is a necessity, so I would advise all the ladies here to marry early without abandoning their education. I would say 24-26 would be a perfect age for you to settle down.
  • My advise for the Male gender is this; marry late (30+). I have read a Canadian research that showed people who married late were least likely to report depressive symptoms in midlife. Along with earning a university degree, marrying late also predicted higher income at midlife, as well as increased midlife self-esteem. The experts that conducted this research suggested that people who marry earlier rather than later may face greater challenges due to the added responsibilities of starting a family at a relatively early age. Most of 'em end up in divorce and utterly joyless journeys full of depression and anxiety. I'd advise my brethrens to establish themselves physically, mentally and financially before tying the knot.

Xaruun

VIP
I agree, no one should be looking for marriage right away. But here’s the thing. You are a man and you’ll never understand how Somali women feel. Some girls I know are looking for a way out of their household. So marriage is their only option. Some girls want stability and not want to worry about where’s the next meal. And some simply want kids. As long as there is a valid reason, let them be
All of those are bad reasons to get married though.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
how is third year of college ‘young’ stop watching other people’s nigis activity too, and find your own to settle down with

The problem girls dont want to be home with their parent untill they are 30.
Also i cant imagine being without sex untill 30. This should have been easier för older generation sinse they cut of their cliteros.
Not going to mary untill im 31 or something.