Stop hating on Saudi Arabia

OffTheDome

Proud American
I’ve noticed a lot of Muslims and a lot of Somalis hate Saudi Arabia, what is going on?

Name me one country that’s done more for to implement the sunnah and spread Quran and Islam than the blessed Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. On top of that, they’re also one of the biggest aid donor countries and they only donate to their fellow Muslim countries

Saudi Arabia is the least racist and greatest Muslim nation on earth, go argue with your mother with all due respect.

If you hate them you’re either a jaahil influenced by western media and propaganda, a Sufi that’s mad for obvious reasons or a Murtad that’s also mad for obvious reasons.

Long live the land of Tawheed

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
trust me nobody is jealous of arabs.
giphy.gif
OK what is the consistent hate for ?? What have they done to you ?? Have they been racist ?? Have they abused you?? Why?? :cosbyhmm:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Because the Saudis are pretty freaking racist and divided as a society and culture.

Personally I don't really care for Arabs because it is in their nature and culture to think that they are better than everyone else. Why should I sympathise or even associate with such people? I rather stick to my own kind and other Africans tbh.

Ofc there are some good Arabs out there despite of their culture.

Al Shaydan wouldn't exist if Saudi Arabia didn't. They fund extremism and single handedly ruined Islam's reputation. Not to mention they're bombing their Arab brothers in Yemen and kicking it with Israeli leaders

Nobody likes Saudi. They are the most Two-Faced people alive on this planet. (Politicians and the royal family and clerics I mean).
Plus, they are conspiring with other Oil-rich gulf states to slow down on Somalia's development so Somalia does not pose a threat to the Gulf Oil Monopoly.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
there's nothing to be jealous about them like I said idk why somali/african muslims seem to have such a strong one sided love for arabs?
We don't love them. Lol we're just connected historicly and culturally. OK nothing to be jealous of then why hate??? I've seen a lot of arab haters on this thread. U blm xalimos need to calm down. I don't love no Arabs nor do I hate on them. They are just people like everyone else so why hate 🤷🏽??
giphy.gif

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Walaal, please! Rent is due real soon and I am in dire straits. Your Saudi contacts' numbers in my DMs, please!

🙏

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Nobody likes Saudi. They are the most Two-Faced people alive on this planet. (Politicians and the royal family and clerics I mean).
Plus, they are conspiring with other Oil-rich gulf states to slow down on Somalia's development so Somalia does not pose a threat to the Gulf Oil Monopoly.

One interesting thing a politically connected uncle of mine whose business sense and knowhow I trust quite a lot as he's been a prominent financier for many decades is that their aim is more about the ports. If ports like Jabuuti, Bosaso, Berbera and Aden develop then the gulf ports beyond the straits of Hormuz are in some trouble as people won't bother passing by them as much with a now much more direct route with well equiped ports available. This is why they both hamper and interfere with our development like how they want a stake in our ports in part to slowdown their development and buy themselves time and in part to have a foothold in our profits once we do inevitably steal business from their own ports.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
One interesting thing a politically connected uncle of mine whose business sense and knowhow I trust quite a lot as he's been a prominent financier for many decades is that their aim is more about the ports. If ports like Jabuuti, Bosaso, Berbera and Aden develop then the gulf ports beyond the straits of Hormuz are in some trouble as people won't bother passing by them as much with a now much more direct route with well equiped ports available. This is why they both hamper and interfere with our development like how they want a stake in our ports in part to slowdown their development and buy themselves time and in part to have a foothold in our profits once we do inevitably steal business from their own ports.
Lol so they jealous and hating

We don't love them. Lol we're just connected historicly and culturally. OK nothing to be jealous of then why hate??? I've seen a lot of arab haters on this thread. U blm xalimos need to calm down. I don't love no Arabs nor do I hate on them. They are just people like everyone else so why hate 🤷🏽??
giphy.gif
It’s possible to dislike arabs and madows at the same time

Trending