Stop generalizing feminine doings as unisex...

Man wtf is it the stature of the guy that makes it even more weird? wow1.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You gotta to be a khaniis to even think of applying qasil and huruud on your face like a female, even western gay men don't this type of shit, but of course light skin obsessed Somalis would do it.
:susp:

Somali girls are only attracted to light skin men. They’re trying to attract a wife. This is the definition of manly.

Miyagoing to be weird when two bleachers have dark skin children though.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It's good he's taking care of his skin

The only thing he needs is cleanse and moisturizer

He could use honey and coffe powder as face mask

there's nothing fruity about taking care of yourself and your skin
You're telling me you don't see anything off about that picture of him? Go on and marry someone like that abayo. Don't forget to post a divorce "naag nool" video on youtube afterwards.
:chrisfreshhah:

Xalimo: I hate toxic masculinity, I don't want to be with someone like that.

*marries someone that isn't masculine at all*

*A couple of weeks later* Xalimo: "Hey Youtube! I got a divorce story video for you."

:ivers:

Mercury

VIP
You're telling me you don't see anything off about that picture of him? Go on and marry someone like that abayo. Don't forget to post a divorce "naag nool" video on youtube afterwards.
:chrisfreshhah:
im a guy not a xaliimo there's nothing wrong with the guy hes just taking care of himself

im a guy not a xaliimo there's nothing wrong with the guy hes just taking care of himself
There's nothing wrong with using vaseline, coco oil or whatever to moisturize and not be ashy. However face masks etc is taking steps too far.

Wallahi I thought you were a xalimo the way you defending him acudubillah.

:childplease:

Mercury

VIP
There's nothing wrong with using vaseline, coco oil or whatever to moisturize and not be ashy. However face masks etc is taking steps too far.

Wallahi I thought you were a xalimo the way you defending him acudubillah.

:childplease:
hes taking care of his skin theres nothing feminine about it

your body,hygiene and skin all of them you should take care of

Trending

Latest posts